What's new

Was appointing Zaka Ashraf CHairman one of the best decisions Zardari made?

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well, seeing how Zaka Ashraf has been hassling around to get international cricket back, and starting with the idea of PPL (he is a businessman of course), can he be a good appointment by Zardari?

Share your thoughts and participate in the poll, and give reasons as well why you did vote yes/no.

I forgot to make a poll, how can I do that now?

well i agree he has tried very hard to get cricket back the visit of the english university team and now bangladesh and if the ppl is a success too then yeah i am for zaka....

Hi,

The previous chairman did too much damage to pakistan's cricket---so what can the current chairman do---just keep a professional approach---take all the heat with a smile on his face and keep asking for international cricket to pakistan.

No--it was not the best decision----the best decision would have been to fire the previous chairman a longtime ago---. This change is a too little---too late.

if even bangla team comes i dint think it will make much of a case, good case if big teams come

if even bangla team comes i dint think it will make much of a case, good case if big teams come

bangladesh is a test playing nation small or not we need to make a path start from below to up we cant have a team like england or australia visit us at first time our relations with them arent that good either that they will do this for us no its best to call bangladesh over here and then start the best team would have been srilanka since that was the attacked team and if they were coming then other teams would have seen that the very victim is willing to go back to that place its that safe

Back
Top Bottom