What's new

Wah Taliban Wah!

Xuhaib

New Recruit

Reaction score
Was talking to the import manager of English toothpaste he just told me that their factory in SWAT has been bombed by Taliban. Currently 18 cosmetic and Personal care factories are in Swat and they all have been bombed by Taliban and have been closed down as putting make up and using personal care products is against the teachings of Islam. Lets hope we are able to get rid of this menace quickly or they will continue to do their best in taking Pakistan back to stoneage.

i dont know which version of islam do they follow...
islam is simple religion and they have made it very complex may Allah give hidaya to all muslims
love islam

basic thing is that not all ppls in taliban are that worse, but the one who should be blamed are the twisted minded ppls who drag this ppls in this kind of world. If GOP & PA can get rid of taliban these narrow minded ppls who use and do ill deeds in the name of religion Pakistan will be one of the fastest growing nation. And to do so tough desigen needs to be taken. Recently some steps are taken which are result orianted. Good for Pakistan. :enjoy:

The Pakistani army are already at war there
,destroying the terrorists.
I watch them a few hours ago in Al-jazeera I'm
glad those terrorists will now be destroyed before
they kill more innocent civilians or cause more
devastation.

the problem arises at that point where Pakistani thought that we took Pakistan for implement the true rules of Quran and sunnah, now in Pakistani its not an ideal ISLAMIC STATE.that y people rises their voices . i am not supporting any group but you cant say that KAZI COURT , islamic punishment is not good .

just give the true rules related and mentioned in Quran these group will vanished.

American should leave Afghanistan.Situation will automatically be fine.

by war you kill 1 "terrorists" but you also made 10 terrorists on the other side.

JUST GIVE THE SHURRIAT E MUHAMMADI (pbuh).

we dont want any definition from western countries, we have our own rules our own traditions . All west is destroyed morally , culturally . they have no moralities now and we are following them this is a main problem.

we should see the life of our Proghet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD PBUH they taught muslims are brother of muslim.

NO WAR WITH ANY MUSLIM

the problem arises at that point where Pakistani thought that we took Pakistan for implement the true rules of Quran and sunnah, now in Pakistani its not an ideal ISLAMIC STATE.that y people rises their voices . i am not supporting any group but you cant say that KAZI COURT , islamic punishment is not good .

just give the true rules related and mentioned in Quran these group will vanished.

American should leave Afghanistan.Situation will automatically be fine.

+1 Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom