Vintage Ads that would create a furor today

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
watermark.php

watermark.php

Imagine what feminists would have to say to this ..

watermark.php

Last edited:
These things are no less true today, just more sensitive.

That's why I like China, men can be men, or adults can be adults, we are not a nation of cry babies, the world isn't fair, deal with it.

I in no way indorse violence towards women, but as of this moment, men do earn more in the work place, most women are looking for a strong reliable, be it financially or other wise husband, male work participation rate is higher, home maker percentage of male is very low, Africa is still the toilet of the world and Western White male still dominate the world. Though this last part is becoming less true.

These things are no less true today, just more sensitive.

That's why I like China, men can be men, or adults can be adults, we are not a nation of cry babies, the world isn't fair, deal with it.

I in no way indorse violence towards women, but as of this moment, men do earn more in the work place, most women are looking for a strong reliable, be it financially or other wise husband, male work participation rate is higher, home maker percentage of male is very low, Africa is still the toilet of the world and Western White male still dominate the world. Though this last part is becoming less true.

Whats this ??

Are you suggesting that in China men dominate ( may be beat) women & in so doing they become more ' men' than the rest of the world ?.. & in the same theme those who dont do all of the above become less ' men " ?

Since men earn more than women does this mean they beat / dominate/ demand more or whatever other form of dominance over women ? What she does all her life to run a house - well after the male retires and becomes a doddering old man counts for nothing ?

What has Africa to do with this subject & how is it the toilet of the world !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom