Video of IAF personnel thrashed up goes viral

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Video of IAF personnel thrashed up in Delhi goes viral, 3 arrested
Apr 23, 2017 | 07:28 IST | SOURCE : Times Now, Agencies

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/...ashed-up-in-delhi-goes-viral-3-arrested/59775
New Delhi: An Indian Air Force personnel was beaten up by a couple of men in the national capital on Saturday and the video of the incident has gone viral on the internet.

The incident occurred when the IAF personnel was on his way to the Tughlakabad Airport station road on his bike with a pillion rider.

In the video, a man in the IAF uniform is seen being roughed up and abused by a couple of men, while a couple of others are seen trying to intervene.

It was shared by a Twitter handle by the name of 'Indian Army Fans'.

"A shameful sight on the streets of Delhi. A Warrant Officer of the Indian Air Force is seen as beaten up by some people on the road (sic)," read the tweet.

The police have arrested three men in the case after an FIR was lodged in the nearest police station.

Road rage caught on camera, IAF personnel beaten up by ruffians in Delhi

Sorry to say this but Delhiites are known for their needless aggression and their rude behaviour.

I was used to their rude and mannerlessness till the time I stayed there but hitting an IAF officer was a new low for that city.

As such Delhi has little respect in rest of the country.

Now all other states will disrespect Delhiites even more.

This is really samefull,We must respect our armed forces.

I used to think Delhi was bad when I was staying there as a kid.

Now it has totally reached gutter mentality.

Unless and until Dilli walas mend their attitude, they will end up getting thrashed everywhere they go.

cmon now... no respect for people who put their life on line to protect you and your family? shame!

Ugh Delhi and Delhiites.:pissed:
Its slowly becoming the most Disgusting part of India.

Back
Top Bottom