VHS K2 Bullpup in Iraq

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20161019-162942-660x372.png

VHS_LOGO-en.png

The VHS-2 assault rifle is made in Croatia. The same people that make the HS and XDM pistols. No, notSpringfield Armory but HS products.

The VHS-2 in the photo above is the VHS-K2. It is a bullpup rifle chambered in 5.56. It has some features found in other firearms. Like the H&K style selector markings and folding ambi-charging handle under the picatinny carry handle. Very reminiscent of the H&K G36. Even the magazines are similar in concept to the G36, they are translucent and have built in couplers.

VHS-K21.png

From the photo above the VHS K2 looks rather long. It sports a 16″ barrel and has an overall length of 27″. However the top photo shows a longer barrel, probably the 500mm length which comes out to 19″ barrel making the gun 31″ long.

VHS-1.jpg
VHS-2.jpg

Thanks to Steven S. for sending us the Iraq photo.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/21/vhs-k2-bullpup-iraq/

Specially forces and anti terrorist guyz of iraq love this toy most likely to be adopted by other forces

I think POF should think over it. But I heard that they have made a decision for an Italian rifle!

I think POF should think over it. But I heard that they have made a decision for an Italian rifle!
No talks are taking place for SCAR and Berreta one would be adopted. Let see which one

Guess
No talks are taking place for SCAR and Berreta one would be adopted. Let see which one
WhAt about ar15 I have heard that's also a very accurate weapons was ar15included in trials

Guess
WhAt about ar15 I have heard that's also a very accurate weapons

Screenshot_20161019-162942-660x372.png

VHS_LOGO-en.png

The VHS-2 assault rifle is made in Croatia. The same people that make the HS and XDM pistols. No, notSpringfield Armory but HS products.

The VHS-2 in the photo above is the VHS-K2. It is a bullpup rifle chambered in 5.56. It has some features found in other firearms. Like the H&K style selector markings and folding ambi-charging handle under the picatinny carry handle. Very reminiscent of the H&K G36. Even the magazines are similar in concept to the G36, they are translucent and have built in couplers.

VHS-K21.png

From the photo above the VHS K2 looks rather long. It sports a 16″ barrel and has an overall length of 27″. However the top photo shows a longer barrel, probably the 500mm length which comes out to 19″ barrel making the gun 31″ long.

VHS-1.jpg
VHS-2.jpg

Thanks to Steven S. for sending us the Iraq photo.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/21/vhs-k2-bullpup-iraq/
Bullpup is a future of worlds standard and special forces even they successfully converted a regular AK into bullpop rifle.

I really wish this was considered in Pakistan s new infantry rifle it has multiple variants. I understand Pakistan use conventional layout but still think this would have made a great contender.
upload_2016-10-31_0-53-10.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom