What's new

Very high voltage transformers vs Occident

joe55

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in the forum, I hope this is the good section for post this question.

I think very high voltage transformers is Achilles' heel of Occident. There are 3 possibilities to destroy high voltage transformers (and Occident) :

1/ A big solar eruption, the last is in 1859, big enough for destroy some electronic composant and maybe high voltage transformers. When ? Nobody can say that.

2/ An explosion of high altitude of a nuclear bomb, with 2 possibilities E1 or E3 impuls, the E3 impuls could destroy all cores of transformers and wires too. Someone who want to destroy all high voltage transformers need a nuclear bomb and a high altitude missile. This reduce the possibility at some coutries.

3/ Burn all very high voltage transformers. This is a very easy method, no need technology, just fuel, people and organization. More easy because there is oil in transformers which help to burn them. Start to burn very high voltage transformers and burn others after. Fire is great technolgy but the worst in wrongs hands ! In France, there is only 268 very high voltage transformers (but only 138 areas), it's not enough I think.

What happened when all high voltage transformers are burnt ? No water in cities in 3 days. No fuel. No heating. No food in three weeks, no job. Just with that FEMA said without electricity 85% of Americans will die in 10 years in case of a very big NEMP (FEMA said it need 10 years for replace all transformers). But the worst is the nuclear plants, without electricity they become like Fukushima in some hours. Sure, like that Occident is dead.

Sure this will destroy not only Occident due to the radiations. But if Occident is the target the goal will reached. I'm not sure Occident is prepared for that and I'm not sure government can prevent this attack. Have we transformers in stock ? Have we a strategy for this attack ?

Are you agree with that and what do you think government can do something for prevent this ?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom