What's new

US warns Pakistan of sanctions over Iran gas pipeline deal

Turkmenitan, not Tajikistan.

So the Iran-Pakistan-India pipeline has been "buried" and shelved? That's sad, because natural gas can do wonders for our economy, and our air quality.
Thanks for the correction. As far as India is concerned, IPI is on the back-burner now due to regional Geo political compulsions. However you never know....situation may change if India gets an assurance from Pakistan with regard to the safety of the pipeline & if the heat off on Iran from the west.

First give us UCAV technology.
:rofl: You want them to give you their top secret drone technology for you cancelling the pipeline deal??? You gotta be joking, right? ......... Of course you are! :agree:

The yanks don't barter. They order. Like 'you are either with us or against us'. If the latter then they'll blow you away to kingdom come! Period!

:rofl: You want them to give you their top secret drone technology for you cancelling the pipeline deal??? You gotta be joking, right? ......... Of course you are! :agree:
We are demanding UCAV from long time because it is very helpful weapon to demolish terrorist in difficult areas. If they provide this technology for war against terrorism, then it is win win situation for both countries , but i think they have only concern of drone technology as they think china is our ally.
I think that gas line project will not stop, we are facing energy crisis. if we have no alliterative, we will continue this project even in international pressure if it happens.

We are demanding UCAV from long time because it is very helpful weapon to demolish terrorist in difficult areas. If they provide this technology for war against terrorism, then it is win win situation for both countries , but i think they have only concern of drone technology as they think china is our ally.
I think that gas line project will not stop, we are facing energy crisis. if we have no alliterative, we will continue this project even in international pressure if it happens.
Agreed! But the problem here is that the drones will not only be deployed against the terrorists but against India too! And therefore giving drones to Pakistan by the US of A is a non starter due to objections by India!

And the Yanks had better listen to India as it has contracted for billions of dollars worth of weapon systems from them leading to creation of hundreds of thousands of jobs in America. So who would they listen to - Pakistan or India?

Secondly, as you rightly mentioned, the first drone that America gives Pakistan will be in Chinese hands before anyone can say,'Jack Robins', who will then strip it apart to reverse engineer it, giving it a Han related name and scrawled beneath would be the golden words - Made In China!! :P :lol:

BS news, there are no sanctions on Iran to export / sell gas.

Either counsel general is bluffing or was trolling Pakistan over pipeline joke!

Most of above... Pakistanis are wasting their time on false hopes.

Back
Top Bottom