What's new

US soldiers with FC soldiers at a border check post in Mohmand agency

POSTED IN THE WRONG SUB-FORUM!
Anyways, can some one please ellaborate?

POSTED IN THE WRONG SUB-FORUM!
Anyways, can some one please ellaborate?

Simple, they are having a border meeting at some remote border post just on the Pak-Afghan border, as there are many posts which are shared by Pakistanis on one side, while there is another Afghan post on the other side, many times on the same hill.

Off topic.

Webmaster has been catching multiple IDs and tracing IPs.
Cant we trace the IP of the terrorist (there is no difference in terrorist supporters and terrorists) and catch him?
I mean, seriously this is a weak point in our society. Citizens supporting terrorsits must be brainwashed and what next? will send their children to be suicide bombers from the so called 'sake' of Allah.

Regards.

We have border flag meetings with the Americans, NATO and ANA all the time. As we hold them with India/China/Iran and Burma(when we shared a border with them). What does the O.P wish to prove by posting this video, especially one with such a blatantly offensive and provocative title ?

Oh, and going with the continuing trend on the thread. DEATH TO THE TALIBAN ! PAK FAUJ ZINDABAD, PAKISTAN PA-INDABAD !!!!!!!!!

what are discussing in the meeting??, i mean i could understand that they are discussing about talibans and they tend to move across the border, it can only be discussed anyway

what are discussing in the meeting??, i mean i could understand that they are discussing about talibans and they tend to move across the border, it can only be discussed anyway

Cross-border firing, COIN Strategy, Casualties, Border Crossing, the stuff. I can promise you they aren't discussing how cool the CGI effects are in Transformers 3......................

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom