What's new

US Navy successfully engages cruise and ballistic missiles in Aegis test

Now if China had done something like this, the thread would have been knocked into 'denial mode', but since USA is claiming something its very "authentic".

Now if China had done something like this, the thread would have been knocked into 'denial mode', but since USA is claiming something its very "authentic".
I assure you this is very "authentic" because its been done before. About 25 times with a success rate of about 85 percent . For example

MRBM RV intercept

Nobody would be in denial if the Chinese did this, they working on the HQ-26 so i wouldn't be surprised if they knocked out a ballistic missile . Besides, they hit a satellite with a SC-19 but did you see anybody in denial? No.

Last edited:
4NqAcIh.jpg

I assure you this is very "authentic" because its been done before. About 25 times with a success rate of about 85 percent . For example

MRBM RV intercept

Nobody would be in denial if the Chinese did this, they working on the HQ-26 so i wouldn't be surprised if they knocked out a ballistic missile . Besides, they hit a satellite with a SC-19 but did you see anybody in denial? No.
youtube is banned in Pakistan, for its racist stance towards muslims, so i cant really see the video you provided.
Secondly if you'll pay a visit to Chinese defence section, you'll get a clear picture of what i am trying to convey. Ever heard of DF-21D? we still have posts which claimed that j-20 doesn't exist and those initial grainy pics were photo shopped. Then there were doubts about China's aircraft carrier, those j-15s were called mock ups until they took off and landed on the carrier.

Wow, 1 ballistic and 2 cruise missiles simultaneously!! that is impressive.

For anyone wondering what the "Short-range ballistic missile" referenced in the article is, this is a picture of the ARAV-A (a re-purposed RIM-8 Talos booster and the upper stage of the RIM-2 Terrier) target missile the US uses for ABM testing:

0621DCX37323.jpg

0001104659-09-052213_G242941MOI015.GIF

talos_castor-1__arav-c__1.jpg

The US also uses the Hera missile for MRBM and IRBM testing:
300px-Hera_rocket_on_launch_pad.jpg

Last edited:
youtube is banned in Pakistan
No problem. Here are some pictures

This is an MRBM from a test
images.jpg

This picture was taken by the infrared seeker on the interceptor just before it hit the missile

Secondly if you'll pay a visit to Chinese defence section, you'll get a clear picture of what i am trying to convey.
I visit the Chinese Defense Forum regularly, but i don't know what you are trying to say. But Ok

Ever heard of DF-21D
Yes. MRBM made for destroying US carriers

Then there were doubts about China's aircraft carrier
Yes there were and still are doubts about the Liaoning, but they will be solved when china comes out with the Type001A carrier.
China’s Aircraft Carrier Trouble—Spewing Steam and Losing Power — War Is Boring — Medium

those j-15s were called mock ups until they took off and landed on the carrier.
we still have posts which claimed that j-20 doesn't exist and those initial grainy pics were photo shopped
Nobody with any reasonable amount of knowledge doubted that China could produce a carrier based aircraft. The J-15 is a modified Russian Su-33. Same with the J-20. China had all the needed components to build a stealth aircraft, they just need to improve their domestic jet engine production.

Last edited:

a Chinese cheerleader?? what does this have to do with China anti-missile defense???
if China proves they can do the same over and over again I don't see the point of "denial mode"

maybe China would sell the anti-missile system to Pakistan in the future :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom