What's new

US, India and Japan hold trilateral cooperation talks

anilindia

Reaction score
WASHINGTON: India, the United States and Japan held their fourth trilateral dialogue at the State Department here, exchanging views on a wide range of regional and global issues of mutual interest.

"These discussions focused on the prospect of greater Indo-Pacific commercial connectivity and regional and maritime security, and cooperation in multilateral fora," according to a State Department statement Wednesday.

"All sides welcomed the frank and comprehensive nature of the discussions and agreed the talks help advance shared values and interests," it said.

The group agreed to meet again in autumn in Tokyo to continue their deliberations.

The Indian delegation was headed by External Affairs Ministry joint secretaries D.B. Venkatesh Varma and Vikram Doraiswami.

The discussion was co-chaired by US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia Robert O. Blake, Jr. and Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia and Pacific Affairs James P. Zumwalt.

The Japanese delegation was headed by Deputy Vice Foreign Minister for Foreign Policy Kenji Hiramatsu and Deputy Director-General Kanji Yamanouchi.

US, India and Japan hold trilateral cooperation talks - The Times of India

hahaha signal to china..india know the meaning of diplomacy...:azn:

Did anybody need to be an expert here to understand what are the regional and global interests of the said parties :no:. I hope not

i have already mentioned this weeks before.... Karma is such a law that it force bad karmic to do wrong moves that will hurt them.... China made a move by provoking india. To be honest its a stupid move. china would never gain anything out of it other than war.... Now if india war china than america and japan will join india because if they dont than they cant contain china. America wants war. To biggest news i brought is America asked tall greys help to ignite war.... Now let me explain it. Tall greys invented ELF (extreme low frequency) that controls humans. They can spread love, riots or war.... However this ELF technology works on Negative energy human. Recently many UFOs came near indian military. It was tall greys testing ELF.... it did work as indian military got aggressive but it worked on china totaly that china made a move.... its a stupid blind move. Both america and japan openly declared that they will join india in case china make a stupid move.... In 2011 american military men and minister openly declared america will help india if china provokes. Now this is how i see.... America, japan and india combine GDP and Military with technology.... isnt that stupid chinese move? thanks to Tall greys. America wanted a war before china get ahead. They got golden opportunity now.... btw one more news i brought.... Russia too behind chinese move. Russia gave green signal to china to warn india so that india can get cozy with russians again and buy more weapons.... Russia angry india avoiding russian weapons. However Russia wont jump in war if india in the war. Russia might help china if china war against usa and japan but if its india than russia wont join the war as india a brother nation to russia. They just played a trick to make india get closer to them again. However this trick backfired as india joined two most powerful economies america and japan. india, usa and japan is the most lethel combination and a death knowt for china....

i have already mentioned this weeks before.... Karma is such a law that it force bad karmic to do wrong moves that will hurt them.... China made a move by provoking india. To be honest its a stupid move. china would never gain anything out of it other than war.... Now if india war china than america and japan will join india because if they dont than they cant contain china. America wants war. To biggest news i brought is America asked tall greys help to ignite war.... Now let me explain it. Tall greys invented ELF (extreme low frequency) that controls humans. They can spread love, riots or war.... However this ELF technology works on Negative energy human. Recently many UFOs came near indian military. It was tall greys testing ELF.... it did work as indian military got aggressive but it worked on china totaly that china made a move.... its a stupid blind move. Both america and japan openly declared that they will join india in case china make a stupid move.... In 2011 american military men and minister openly declared america will help india if china provokes. Now this is how i see.... America, japan and india combine GDP and Military with technology.... isnt that stupid chinese move? thanks to Tall greys. America wanted a war before china get ahead. They got golden opportunity now.... btw one more news i brought.... Russia too behind chinese move. Russia gave green signal to china to warn india so that india can get cozy with russians again and buy more weapons.... Russia angry india avoiding russian weapons. However Russia wont jump in war if india in the war. Russia might help china if china war against usa and japan but if its india than russia wont join the war as india a brother nation to russia. They just played a trick to make india get closer to them again. However this trick backfired as india joined two most powerful economies america and japan. india, usa and japan is the most lethel combination and a death knowt for china....

i didnt knew that people get to access internet in a mental asylum

Out comes the begging bowl... :lol:

Who is begging whom, it is the US of A which is requesting India to join its block against China, Some how China messed it all. Good going soon it will be Myanmar next.

By the when are you packing your tents :lol:

Isro is it possible for us to meet interact with the aliens? i mean the good ones

Beta tum ee ka chutiyapa kaat rahe ho

ELF, Tall Grey, Negative energy??

Why don't you consult a psychologist?

Back
Top Bottom