What's new

US announces $5 million for info of any individual involved with facilitating the 26/11 attack

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Ds5SQ0TXcAEMReq.jpg

Last edited:
$5 million is a significant amount for Pakistan (More than they could have earned by selling buffaloes and some old cars). I think Pakistani government with help from world's no1 spy agency ISI which is said to have infiltrated South Block, New Delhi can easily earn $100 million from this scheme of US. After all 26/11 was an attack by India on Indian citizens led by a Zionist Hindu Kasab who used to grow tomatoes in his farm close to gangaghat before he was picked up by RAW.

$5 million is a significant amount for Pakistan (More than they could have earned by selling buffaloes and some old cars). I think Pakistani government with help from world's no1 spy agency ISI which is said to have infiltrated South Block, New Delhi can easily earn $100 million from this scheme of US. After all 26/11 was an attack by India on Indian citizens led by a Zionist Hindu Kasab who used to grow tomatoes in his farm close to gangaghat before he was picked up by RAW.
Indian sell their mata (cow) for a few dollars.

I have some information if state department is interested. You guys know Ajmal Qasab is now hanged so I will take only $ 2.5 million, half of announced reward.

Ajmal Qasab wass Uttar Pardesh based terrortist. I am sharing his domicile issued by local govt. CIA should look around, may be they can find something in UP.
Master.jpg

kasab-1-1542539337.jpg
Avedan tithi- 21/10/2018.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never sold cow Mata because I never had one.
So conversely, you would have sold if you had one :lol::lol:

I never sold cow Mata because I never had one.
How is India the largest exporter of beef in the world given that we have a ban on slaughtering cows in many states? How is India still the industry leader in cow slaughter?

Ad by Stellar Data Recovery

Recover your lost or deleted data with Stellar.
Stellar data recovery software recovers lost or deleted data from any Mac systems including macOS Mojave.
Shop now at stellarinfo.com

24 Answers

Sachin Bharadwaj
, Writer & Researcher
Answered May 21, 2018 · Author has 198 answers and 700.6k answer views

The prime reason of India being the world’s largest exporter of beef is that the country supplies mostly beef of buffalo. Besides Kerala, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalya, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim; cow slaughter and meet is banned in most of Indian states. One of the main factors that contribute to the rise in beef exports in India is Ramzan Season. This festival is celebrated by Muslims around the world when demand of Indian beef peak globally. This festival takes place during Summer Season, i.e. May to July. Basically, Ramzan is scheduled for about 1 month only but time of the festival varies year to year and takes place in any of the said months.

main-qimg-ebb36933412fd061f4f307ac1c536e15

Apart from buffaloes, other animals like goats, pigs, sheep, etc. are termed as beef and exported by India. That is why India is the world’s largest beef supplier. Here are some facts and figures about beef export market in India.

1. India contributes about 20% share in the world’s beef export market.
  2. As per meat export policy in India, the export of beef with bone is prohibited. Only the boneless meat of buffalo and other animals is permitted to export in the world.
  3. Beef of buffalo is supplied by India is mostly raw and de-boned chunks.
  4. India gives tough competition in beef export market of Brazil and Australia, which are 2nd and 3rd largest beef supplier in the world respectively.
So, if you want to export beef of buffalo and other non-restriction animals, you can check beef suppliers in India for analyzing your competitors. And you can also check beef buyers in the world for exporting your product to the right business partner.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Read it again application form for domicile certificate was submitted on 21/10/2018 i.e 2 months back and Kasab was hanged 7 years ago. How can a dead guy submit his domicile application.
Pakistani here be like

So conversely, you would have sold if you had one :lol::lol:

How is India the largest exporter of beef in the world given that we have a ban on slaughtering cows in many states? How is India still the industry leader in cow slaughter?

Ad by Stellar Data Recovery

Recover your lost or deleted data with Stellar.
Stellar data recovery software recovers lost or deleted data from any Mac systems including macOS Mojave.
Shop now at stellarinfo.com

24 Answers

Sachin Bharadwaj
, Writer & Researcher
Answered May 21, 2018 · Author has 198 answers and 700.6k answer views

The prime reason of India being the world’s largest exporter of beef is that the country supplies mostly beef of buffalo. Besides Kerala, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalya, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim; cow slaughter and meet is banned in most of Indian states. One of the main factors that contribute to the rise in beef exports in India is Ramzan Season. This festival is celebrated by Muslims around the world when demand of Indian beef peak globally. This festival takes place during Summer Season, i.e. May to July. Basically, Ramzan is scheduled for about 1 month only but time of the festival varies year to year and takes place in any of the said months.

main-qimg-ebb36933412fd061f4f307ac1c536e15

Apart from buffaloes, other animals like goats, pigs, sheep, etc. are termed as beef and exported by India. That is why India is the world’s largest beef supplier. Here are some facts and figures about beef export market in India.

1. India contributes about 20% share in the world’s beef export market.
  2. As per meat export policy in India, the export of beef with bone is prohibited. Only the boneless meat of buffalo and other animals is permitted to export in the world.
  3. Beef of buffalo is supplied by India is mostly raw and de-boned chunks.
  4. India gives tough competition in beef export market of Brazil and Australia, which are 2nd and 3rd largest beef supplier in the world respectively.
So, if you want to export beef of buffalo and other non-restriction animals, you can check beef suppliers in India for analyzing your competitors. And you can also check beef buyers in the world for exporting your product to the right business partner.
In case you don't know, Buffalo meet is also termed as beef.

:omghaha::omghaha:
Read it again application form for domicile certificate was submitted on 21/10/2018 i.e 2 months back and Kasab was hanged 7 years ago. How can a dead guy submit his domicile application.

Pakistani here be like

In case you don't know, Buffalo meet is also termed as beef.
So cow is your mata but buffalo is NOT..what is the logic?

India can earn $$ by providing evidence against Hafiz Saeed to US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom