What's new

Two out of three bombs defused in Jacobabad

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
JACOBABAD: Two of the three bombs found in different parts of Jacobabad have been defused, Express News reported on Monday.
Police found three bombs from different areas in Jacobabad and a suspected to be involved was also arrested.
The accused is reported to be from Balochistan and was detained from the Quaid-e-Azam Road in the city today.
The first bomb was placed in a carton outside a medical store on Quaid-e-Azam Road. A note was also attached to the carton informing about the possible explosive material placed inside.
Another bomb with a similar note was placed near City police station while the third one was placed in a private school in the area of Family Line. The school was evacuated immediately after the report.
The matter was reported to the local police who took charge in the area and blocked entry routes in the city.
595372-Boxbombx-1377504292-678-640x480.jpg

I am glad once again that a terror strike has been averted. I hope they find the 3rd one too and defuse it. I think we should moniter all sales of fertilizers in Pakistan. How do these evil terrorists get access to so advanced weaponry and how are they always capable of severely attacking Pakistani citizens. We should eliminate the terrorists.

I was glad that yesterday a Taliban commander fell in wana. We need to ensure that the Taliban are defeated. We need to develop a solid policy against the terrorists and we should ensure we capture or kill militants before they can attack Pakistani citizens.

Back
Top Bottom