What's new

Two BSF troopers killed in Central Kashmir attack

that will be great news for us :lol:
anti muslim riots will never be great for any of us. hindus in india are worse then animals. muslims will be lynched to death, women raped and mosques vandalized. it wont be great. put your self and your family in such circumstances and then see what will be your response. will you be calling it "great"???? i am sure not.

Than that means ISI will find it way easy to start insurgency inside India.

Most Indian Muslims would not prefer to pick up the gun. Though there are the occasional Yasin Bhatkal types.

that will be great news for us :lol:

You want Indian Muslims massacred ?

anti muslim riots will never be great for any of us. hindus in india are worse then animals. muslims will be lynched to death, women raped and mosques vandalized. it wont be great. put your self and your family in such circumstances and then see what will be your response. will you be calling it "great"???? i am sure not.

Not all Hindus are criminal.

For the rest of your post, I too have questioned Imran bhai's statement.

In India Islam has thrived. Muslims in India outnumbers that in Pakistan. Do you think Hindus in India let this happen despite your so grievous assertions about them ? Or it could have happened accidentally without anybody knowing about it.

Most Indian Muslims would not prefer to pick up the gun. Though there are the occasional Yasin Bhatkal types.

You want Indian Muslims massacred ?

Not all Hindus are criminal.

For the rest of your post, I too have questioned Imran bhai's statement.
sure why not if its destroy india kill them all. there is no mercy in war . did india feel sad when they killed our 70k+ innocents ? no they did not so why we ? in fact when pakistan was bleeding indian muslims were chanting and making fun of us .

Not enough, we need to increase the price for India for its support to Baloch insurgency and in Waziristan manifold. Also inside Indian cities like Mumbai
Also remember Balochistan is not equal to Kashmir. Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute with bharti terrorists killing and raping. Pakistan should raise the price in northeast or Khalistan.

Modi is desperately waiting for that day for another Mumbai like attack, so that he can sell the justification for next surgical strike or eventual war with Pakistan to the international community in the West and Arab countries.

Remember if you are blood thirsty, Modi more blood thirsty than you.
But Pakistan gave him the reason on 27th Feb. And countless times after that. When Pakistan goals you change the goal post. How can there be war with such chui wala cheater?

I said he is blood thirsty enough to start a war with Pakistan, you can call it dumb but a war is still a war for whatever cause behind it.

We dont want a war with India.

But if Modi thinks he can scare us with blood and war than we will bomb you to vedic ages.

Last edited:
We dont want a war with India.

But if Modi thinks he can scare us with blood and war than we will bomb you to vedic ages.
Vedic ages were golden ages for India that included pakistan too.

There was no india or pakistan in vedic ages. India and Pakistan were created by British Raj.

Wakeup from your bollywood slumber and stop screaming modi will give you war

Modi finding excuses for his failed economic reforms...wrong decision, selling muslim card, hate, etc etc ... eventually, Kashmir will be free.

If that happened then there will possibly be anti-Muslim riots all over the country.

@Naofumi @The_Showstopper
So those don't happen already? They're pogroms btw. You're being cleansed from your lands and you don't even acknowledge it.

Gangetic lands were pillaged and enslaved by Aryan invaders. Your golden age came from an invading tribe.

Modi is desperately waiting for that day for another Mumbai like attack, so that he can sell the justification for next surgical strike or eventual war with Pakistan to the international community in the West and Arab countries.

Remember if you are blood thirsty, Modi more blood thirsty than you.

This is not taken as a threat but as an oppertunity around here

Back
Top Bottom