What's new

Turkey seeks compensation from Russia for cost of missile

Afghanistan. Lol. That was an insurgency. remember the pashtun losses vs the russian
1.5 million pashtun vs 14000 soviet losses.

Lol.

As for NATO ,I am not worried about them. If war comes ,many NATO members will rush for the exits.

Did Russia achieve their war objectives ?

The war ended up with Russia losing its own land and people. :D

How could you know that NATO will ran away ?

Did Russia achieve their war objectives ?

The war ended up with Russia losing its own land and people. :D

How could you know that NATO will ran away ?

Russia lost land because of corruption and Western intelligence operations .Not Afghanistan. @SiCiSi

Guest Column From George Abert, Formerly Of Air Force Intelligence - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Guest Column From George Abert, Formerly Of Air Force Intelligence

Why did Turkey shoot down a Russian Air Force jet?

Turkey is so militarily inferior to Russia that it is unlikely Turkey would commit an act of war against Russia without encouragement from Washington. We might think that Turkey would feel shielded by NATO, but it is doubtful that many European members of NATO would risk nuclear annihiliation by going to war with Russia in order to save Turkey from the consequences of such a reckless and irresponsible act as shooting down a Russian military aircraft and lying about it. Turkey has issued no apology and no believable explanation. Unless Erdogan has lost his mind, Washington is behind the shootdown, and the reason is Washington’s desperation to decode the new Russian technology that gives Russian forces total control over a battlefield, whether on land, sea, or air.

When the Russians deployed their forces to Syria they also deployed some new stealth technology. So far as I know they’ve only used this technology in Syria twice, once during their first sortie and one other time when some Israeli Air Force jets entered what they knew was Russian operational airspace.

----
Nugh said. A Former USAF intelligence higher up explicitly doubts that NATO members will sacrifice themselves for Turkey. Lol.

Last edited:
Russia lost land because of corruption and Western intelligence operations .Not Afghanistan. @SiCiSi

Guest Column From George Abert, Formerly Of Air Force Intelligence - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Guest Column From George Abert, Formerly Of Air Force Intelligence

Why did Turkey shoot down a Russian Air Force jet?

Turkey is so militarily inferior to Russia that it is unlikely Turkey would commit an act of war against Russia without encouragement from Washington. We might think that Turkey would feel shielded by NATO, but it is doubtful that many European members of NATO would risk nuclear annihiliation by going to war with Russia in order to save Turkey from the consequences of such a reckless and irresponsible act as shooting down a Russian military aircraft and lying about it. Turkey has issued no apology and no believable explanation. Unless Erdogan has lost his mind, Washington is behind the shootdown, and the reason is Washington’s desperation to decode the new Russian technology that gives Russian forces total control over a battlefield, whether on land, sea, or air.

When the Russians deployed their forces to Syria they also deployed some new stealth technology. So far as I know they’ve only used this technology in Syria twice, once during their first sortie and one other time when some Israeli Air Force jets entered what they knew was Russian operational airspace.

----
Nugh said. A Former USAF intelligence higher up explicitly doubts that NATO members will sacrifice themselves for Turkey. Lol.

I thought you will blame ISI but Thank GOD you blamed Westerns :-)

So, that USAF officer, I guess he is urging Turkey to make their own nukes ?? Is it Good ??

This is a spoof...invoice created in MS Word template...

RED BEAR is angry Turks made big mistake whom they claim their masters wont come for their rescue once Russia invaded turks being a muslim i support turkey but at shat cost is the question if turks doing on US orders which they are than i support russia to wipe them out so US wont get chance to play games and use our friends on us

I don´t think that a AMRAAM Missile will be so cheap, otherwise i will get some of these and will be rich now :D

Russia should just give them the middle finger instead. What a bunch of mongs

I think the Russians will send them back a missile. Launched from Su-30SM or S-400 or Iskander.

Anyways looking at the Russian buildup and NATO buildup ,I believe war is inevitable. Turkey will be ripped to Pieces like how several monks of the Greek Orthodox church prophesised that the end of Turkey will come through Russia.

i feel sorry for you

Back
Top Bottom