What's new

Turkey and Somalia Military Alliance !!!

Turkey is investing in that hellhole?
It's not a hell, it's one of the most beautiful spots in the world. At least it's a much better country than your homeland. But our Somalian brothers need support to overcome the problem of terror and poverty.

Turkey is investing in that hellhole?

Very immature attitude. Somalia has great potential, anyone investing in it, especially if they can help provide stability will see great returns in the long term. The bar is so low in Somalia, you only need to provide very minimal support to provide stability, especially in the Northern Somaliland area.

It's not a hell, it's one of the most beautiful spots in the world. At least it's a much better country than your homeland. But our Somalian brothers need support to overcome the problem of terror and poverty.
Highly unlikely, I'm German, and Italian on my mothers side. Those are some of the most developed and beautiful countries in the world. We all know Turkey is only there for its secret agenda.

Very immature attitude. Somalia has great potential, anyone investing in it, especially if they can help provide stability will see great returns in the long term. The bar is so low in Somalia, you only need to provide very minimal support to provide stability, especially in the Northern Somaliland area.
Turkey is trying to turn Somalia into its proxy state. Somalia has been unstable for decades, and will stay unstable.

Highly unlikely, I'm German, and Italian on my mothers side. Those are some of the most developed and beautiful countries in the world. We all know Turkey is only there for its secret agenda.

Turkey is trying to turn Somalia into its proxy state. Somalia has been unstable for decades, and will stay unstable.

Why will it stay unstable? What are the underlying reasons for Somalia to be unstable?

I have compared Somalia and Jordan with its history, natural beauty and people.
Stop jumping on issues you don't have enough knowledge.

This is good, Turkey which is lead by Islamist party will give some kind of "Islamic" image into current Somalia democratic system. This kind of image will be productive to fight against As-Shabab narrative that current Somalian system is not Islamic.

Somalia has become stable under Islamic Court for sometime until US support Ethiopian to invade the country.

Back
Top Bottom