What's new

Troll Fatwas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon every one regardless of the flag must be treated equally , Mods have been trying to keep things in control for a long time and they do have a lot of crap to deal with so in case of this post that Beckham has mentioned it should be dealt with appropriate action taken!

we have 20000+ members and we are a growing family , mutual respect between our members is the key to the success of PDF.

Cheers champs ..keep the ball rolling...

regards:

I suggest everyone to read the damn thread. Categorizing someone as a troll is against the rules. Its the mods who decide who is and who not.

So "child please".

Also, there are so many threads and so many discussions that I can barely remember the threads and discussions I participate on, let alone read through every section and every thread, moderate and promptly respond to everyone - there just isn't enough time.

So cut the moderators some slack on that count we don't read everything, and it isn't really possible for us to do so while dealing with various forum issues, personal lives etc.

This is a reminder, stop giving out fatwas declaring each other as trolls. Thats our job, you may report the post and then its our call whether or not we agree with your reported assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom