RAFALE
SU-35
EuroFighter
F-15
Mig-35
F-18
F-16
Gripen
Of what criteria you're listing if you comparing AIR SUPERIORITY jets then you did a one mistake Eurofighter is better in the air to air role as compare to RAFALE (RAFALE is more toward strike and Close Air Support then air to air role) rest is fine on your list

Of what criteria you're listing if you comparing AIR SUPERIORITY jets then you did a one mistake Eurofighter is better in the air to air role as compare to RAFALE (RAFALE is more toward strike and Close Air Support then air to air role) rest is fine on your list

If we only consider Air Superiority then I would put RAFALE between Mig-35 and F-18. But I was also considering Multi-role & Carrier-borne capability. In many ways the philosophies of F-35 and RAFALE are comparable though there is a full generation gap between them.

https://www.skiesmag.com/news/19534-rafale-and-f-35-html/

One more thing which block of f-16 we r considering here.

If we only consider Air Superiority then I would put RAFALE between Mig-35 and F-18. But I was also considering Multi-role & Carrier-borne capability. In many ways the philosophies of F-35 and RAFALE are comparable though there is a full generation gap between them.

https://www.skiesmag.com/news/19534-rafale-and-f-35-html/
Then you are right:tup:

One more thing which block of f-16 we r considering here.
I think he is referring to latest Block-52/60 but remember Block-60 was developed and delivered to UAE to mid to late 90s

Back
Top Bottom