China
Use of the word 'niggers'
To boost 'equity' Murica axing advanced maths

I GUESS IF WHITES AND ASIANS READ TOO WELL, READING WILL ALSO BE SCRAPPED

:omghaha: :rofl::pleasantry:

https:// t. me/myLordBebo/2588 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

photo_2023-07-25_23-06-08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wokes are destroying a great country with their stupid acts. Liberal arts graduates are making sure that no one studies science and Maths, all will read the arts.

To boost 'equity' Murica axing advanced maths

HOW BRILLIANT OF NIGGERS TO EQUAL PLAYING FIELD
I GUESS IF WHITES AND ASIANS READ TOO WELL, READING WILL ALSO BE SCRAPPED

:omghaha: :rofl::pleasantry:

https:// t. me/myLordBebo/2588 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

View attachment 941125

WHY do you use racist insult against blacks? Will you be happy to be called yellow / chinki / sliteye etc ?

Dumbing down of standards which will lead to a race to the bottom.

As for the thread starter he received a sharp ban for his use of the word 'niggers'. Now you have a few days to brush up.

Dumbing down of standards which will lead to a race to the bottom.

As for the thread starter he received a sharp ban for his use of the word 'niggers'. Now you have a few days to brush up.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A kind of wokeism entering into this forum too!
That all must tip toe around the N . while accepting their propensity to rage and attack whites and Asians, and themselves as natural attibutes of the N that got to be respected and be courteous to.

The truth needed to be covered up to avoid offending those that must not be offended
dilbert_scott_adams1.jpg

What is the main cause of this disaster in Frisco?

And in so many other cities of Murica?

The whites? the Hispanics? the Asian? or those that must never be mentioned?

Unless they are mentioned as deserving of 5 million

If Murica want to be idiotic as to promote LBGTQ and draq queens telling stories to kids in library and want to spread that all over the world threatending sanctions galore to those that puke at LBGTQs and zippered tits and chopped off dicks, the rest of the world must follow or lose the respect ?

And that N word must not be used or banning and public chastisement be inflicted to make the few feel righteous and moral about those deserving of $5 million :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What the chances that a white homeless did that to that lady?

Or an Asian homeless that did that?

Or Hispanic homeless ?

Or one of those deserving of $5 million and felt the whole world owes them and must kiss their feet and scream BLM when BL matters not at all.

BLM MATTERS ONLY TO THOSE THAT SET UP BLM ORGANISATION SO THAT THEY CAN BATH IN GLORIOUS $$$$$$$ THAT POURED TO THEM. THOSE THAT DO NOT BELIEVE ME CAN GO GOOGLE TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT.
AND EVEN SCREAM AND WAIL THAT I BE BANNED FOR SAYING THAT.

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT OF OREGON COUNTY

AND MAY THAT REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AGAIN IN COUNTIES AFTER COUNTIES OF MURICA

AND LET THEM STRUGGLE TO FIND THE $5 MIILION EACH TO THOSE SELF ENTITILED Ns

AND MAY THE Ns IN NOT GETTING THE $5 MILLION BREAK OUT IN RIGHTEOUS HAVOC AND LOOTING AND MAYHEM

SCHADENFREUDE

images

“Dilbert Reborn,” along with all content of the Scott Adams community at https://scottadams.locals.com/.

Just another day in NYC...
.A group of thugs beat up a 60 year old taxi cab driver in Manhattan
in broad daylight.
Last year a 52 year old NYC cab driver was beaten to death by a group of teens.

And who did that to that poor Pakistan 60 year old taxi cab driver?

Whites?
Hispanoics?
Asians?

O(r a bunch of those demanding and waiting for that $5 million reparation that they felt owed to each of them.
And those enttities will bring hell and high water should you address them as Ns

And at the very least, folks might rigthrously call for you to be banned for not adoring those Ns and must kneel in homage to BLM

And while some here so righteously protecting the reputation of those demanding $5 million each as their rightful reparation
on sole basis of skin color,

That I be banned PERMANENTLY or worse for calling them N

main_1490635528-Scott-Raymond-Adams-Signed-Dilbert-125-x-105-Animation-Drawing-on-Paper-PA-LOA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Here is an illustration of one of those demanding that $5million
Publicly advocating DEATH TO ALL WHITES

And I guess the one advocating banning me will be setting up a FUND ME FOR THAT ENTITY

BECAUSE HE IS BLACK AND AN N???

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-05 at 15.09.48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom