What's new

Three militants were today killed in an encounter with security forces in south Kashmir's Pulwama.

silent poison

Reaction score
Country
India
Op all out in full swing ... ( Maybe wrong with op Name )

Total 8 militant killed in 24 hour .

5 at LoC ... 3 today at pulwama .
Three militants were today killed in an encounter with security forces in south Kashmir's Pulwama district, police said.

The bodies have been recovered from the encounter site where the search operation was still in progress, a police official said.

The identity and group affiliation of the slain militants is being ascertained, the official said.

Security forces launched a cordon and search operation in Gulab Bagh area of Tral in Pulwama after receiving specific inputs about the presence of militants there.

As the forces were conducting the search operation, the hiding militants fired upon them resulting in an encounter.

Three militants killed in Tral gunfight were affiliated with Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind outfit of Zakir Musa. All the three are local militants; two had joined militancy in 2015 and one in 2016. Operation is still on,; there are chances of one more militant in the area. Search ops underway: IGP Kashmir Munir Khan on Tral encounter

Three militants killed in Tral were on way to re-join Hizb: Hizb Spokesperson

Srinagar: Militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen Tuesday paid rich tributes to the three militants killed in a gunfight with Government Forces in Gulab Bagh Tral in South Kashmir.
“Zahid Ahmed, Ishfaq Ahmed and Muhammad Ashraf who were part of so-called Zakir Musa group were coming back to re-join Hizbul Mujahdeen and on way got killed in a gunfight,” Operational Spokesperson Burhanuddin told news agency CNS over phone.
He said that Hizb Chief Syed Salahuddin and Deputy Saifullah Khalid have paid rich tributes to the trio. “Operational Commander Field Mehmood Ghaznavi in his message to the militants part of so called Ansar-Gazwatul Hind has said that the doors of Hizbul Mujhadeen are always open for them,” Burhanuddin said.
“Ansar-Gazwatul Hind headed by Zakir Musa has been created to divide Kashmir nation. We will issue a detailed statement in this regard and will also expose the elements behind this conspiracy,” Burhanuddin said adding that Hizb will convene a high level meeting and will inform the nation about the ground realities. (CNS)

I seriously think the split within Hizbul Mujhadeen, i.e. The original one and the Musa group is quietly engineered by our agencies. If it is true, then it's nothing less than a great success for Indian Army. :-)

New Game

1) Take any random FB picture of terrorists posing in a group with guns.
2) Every time the Indian Army kills a terrorist, cross out that guy from the picture.
3) First one to complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line wins.

I call it 'Disillusioned moron with a gun' Bingo.

New Game

1) Take any random FB picture of terrorists posing in a group with guns.
2) Every time the Indian Army kills a terrorist, cross out that guy from the picture.
3) First one to complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line wins.

I call it 'Disillusioned moron with a gun' Bingo.

I will choose dis one

Attachments

• DGx3Y2_VoAABr4S.jpg
    DGx3Y2_VoAABr4S.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 40
Ansar-Gazwatul Hind headed by Zakir Musa has been created to divide Kashmir nation. We will issue a detailed statement in this regard and will also expose the elements behind this conspirac

So basically we are repeating what happens in late 90's in Kashmir . Pakistan be like fir se chutiya bna diea .. !!

And one more strategy of early 90's developed by our then army chief is being used against China .. #TheReverseOf1962 as chinese used dis term to describe that situation .

Back
Top Bottom