What's new

Thread about Videos of Overseas Pakistani holding Corrupt Pakistani Imported Government Accountable in the West.

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO CREATE A THREAD DEDICATED TO OVERSEAS PAKISTANI HOLDING CRIMINALS OF PAKISTANI IMPORTED GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE.

How dare they come to our countries with their corruption and pollution!

Harass them as much as you can, cause their Gunda gardi won't work in West, cause people have rights here. I'd say see any fauji or their family harass them too, tell them that the wealth they are enjoying these trips are looted by those thugs in uniform. Keep it to verbal insults, don't give them chance to press charges but tell them who they are which is thugs and Daku.

AMERICAN PAKISTANI JOIN BRITISH PAKISTANI IN PROTESTS!!!.. USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:
I don't want to be in NS shoes lol
When you've eaten so much haram as them, you develop so thick a skin that is every honey badger's envy

@Clutch
Other than Imran Khan assertion is there any proof this is an imported government ?
Other than your stupid remarks all over PDF, it there any proof you are not a gangu from gurugram?

Last edited:
@Clutch
Other than Imran Khan assertion is there any proof this is an imported government ?

Yes, the Military Establishment reeks of sin, the Judicial system reversals are part of the collusion, the cash payouts to turncoats (lotas) and foreign embassy support is well documented, the PDM coalition of Ali Baba & the 40 thieves plus Jahil Mullahs stinks, the media blackmail and blackout is evident, and the police fascist brutality is of epic proportions.

And finally I as an overseas Pakistani who's money the lazy corrupt beggars of Pakistan live off of (remittances).... Demand accountability for MY money!

I WOULD LIKE TO CREATE A THREAD DEDICATED TO OVERSEAS PAKISTANI HOLDING CRIMINALS OF PAKISTANI IMPORTED GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE.

How dare they come to our countries with their corruption and pollution!

These are brave individuals whos heart still beats for their country of origin. Salute to them for standing up against corrupt individuals.

These are brave people whos heart still beats for their country of origin.Salute to them for standing up against co rrupt individuals.

Well said.... True. It takes courage and a moral compass to stand up against evil. Most are either complicit or indifferent.

True patriots hold their leaders accountable and not worship them.

In honor of the return of Ishaq Dar the finance crime-minister of Pakistan

The thread title is INCORRECT. Heckling is NOT accountability.

The correct title should be:

Thread about Videos of Overseas Pakistani heckling Corrupt Pakistani Imported Government members in the West.​

Back
Top Bottom