What's new

There should be ''agree'' or ''disagree'' options on posts.

I agree too..

Thanks could be used for a contribution or effort while agree/disagree could be separate for our alignment with opinion.

We need that.. Agree/Disagree option +1 vote from my side!

With the ''agree/disagree'' option in place a ''Thank you'' really means ''Thank you''.
I just want to let the poster know;i agree with your post content. But cant show this without posting.
I'm sure there is a way to do this.

It has been tried once and was found to be non effective with new and immature members using it as they like.
Then give the option to senior and up?

With the ''agree/disagree'' option in place a ''Thank you'' really means ''Thank you''.
I just want to let the poster know;i agree with your post content. But cant show this without posting.

I cant. Im helpless.

the thank you sign in pdf means you agree to the post........
maybe they can try an agree button but there shouldnt be any disagree button

There should be a reason of why we are disagree at a particular post, it is better to reply and put our opinion against that.....or just leave it since it doesn't bother us too much. This is the reason of why there should be a forum like this, which is to communicate to each other...

Even if you disagree with some one, argue with him giving sound logic with two three sentences at least,otherwise stay quiet. Just a random click does not do any good and there is every chance that this facility will be abused on a larger scale at it has been done before.

I fully agree. Sometimes 'Thanks' just not sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom