What's new

There is a reason #Saudi+#UAE celebrated Imran Khan's toppling in #Pakistan.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is what I have been saying since very long. Game is not just the here. They wanted imran to accept Isreal. They will murder imran khan way they murdered mursi sadam and qadafi. I have no doubt left in my eyes. ASIM MUNIER IS nothing he is just pice of shit in this game. Real players are behind Saudis UAE USA and india

It was a geo strategic blunder not accepting Israel ------ and as for milking the Kashmir issue well , the kashmiris want an autonomous state and you cannot curse them for demanding their land be given back to the locals .

Anyone can concoct all sorts of conspiracy theories. In fact it is Pakistan's favorite passtime. Every Pakistani has a conspiracy theory or two.
And every day those conspiracy theory develop new and exiting kinks only to be all discarded and a complexly new conspiracy created the very next day
And so Pakistani's pass time ignoring all practical means of dealing with real life.

Last edited:
Israel is a good country it kills muslim terrorist like india....israeli is lumber 1

Anyone can concoct all sorts of conspiracy theories. In fact it is Pakistan's favorite passtime. Every Pakistani has a conspiracy theory or two.
And every day those conspiracy theory develop new and exiting kinks only to be all discarded and a complexly new conspiracy created the very next day
And so Pakistani's pass time ignoring all practical means of dealing with real life.
You tell me this if uk will allow its election commission to meet Russia embassidor. Even your place of brith Africa will not allow any other election commission to meet . So **** off. You not qualify to talk in Pakistan's internal matters

Last edited:

Stupid moron. The speaker in the YT video is not a Pakistani.

The current leadership of UAE and KSA can fvck off. They are not a friend of Pakistan.

It was a geo strategic blunder not accepting Israel ------ and as for milking the Kashmir issue well , the kashmiris want an autonomous state and you cannot curse them for demanding their land be given back to the locals .
tell that Qaid E Azam.
unatural evil states never last

Back
Top Bottom