What's new

There Cat and Mouse game of US Sanctions on Pakistan 🇵🇰

US is irrelevant , the house at home need to be corrected

It is pointless to talk about irrelevant and sanctions form USA

USA is irrelevant they became irrelevant since April
Relations become good or irrelevant from time to time but they are irrelevant

Pakistan's problem is at home

Last edited:
They are our hidden enemies, responsible for engulfing Pakistan in the IMF trap, like they have to so many other countries.
Bhai.
They are sat there to trap you. You know this. But whose fault is it if your government hand over Pakistan on a silver platter. We have seen 70 years of living beyond our means and spending more than our ability to earn. Whose fault is it?
A

Last edited:
Bhai.
They are sat there to trap you. You know this. But whose fault is it if your government hand over Pakistan on a silver platter. We have seen 70 years of living beyond our means and spending more than our ability to earn. Whose fault is it?
A
Incompetent and corrupt establishment

Incompetent and corrupt establishment
Living beyond our means both as a nation and its elites. That plus corruption from the rank and file of the beaurocracy, politicians and the boots has meant that whatever has come in has been looted and not used to fuel national growth.
A

From the bottom we see a corrupt person at the top. From the top i imagine the ruler sees a corrupt nation. One that would prefer not to stand for itself because of the pains involved with it. I see lack of self-accountability. Lack of a sense of fairness, towards others. An ignorant nation that can be brainwashed into hating the ruler should he/she decide to take the nation out of poverty. Our people hate ayub khan despite the ten years of progress. People are animals, useful idiots. They can be used to hack their own legs off. Idk if its called shaoor or something else, but our nation lacks the core awareness that is required to lift it from the pit of misery. A heroic person can't achieve this feat. When the people decide and get serious, this country will shine. Until then it will stay focused on food and marriages. A sleeping society indeed.

From the bottom we see a corrupt person at the top. From the top i imagine the ruler sees a corrupt nation. One that would prefer not to stand for itself because of the pains involved with it. I see lack of self-accountability. Lack of a sense of fairness, towards others. An ignorant nation that can be brainwashed into hating the ruler should he/she decide to take the nation out of poverty. Our people hate ayub khan despite the ten years of progress. People are animals, useful idiots. They can be used to hack their own legs off. Idk if its called shaoor or something else, but our nation lacks the core awareness that is required to lift it from the pit of misery. A heroic person can't achieve this feat. When the people decide and get serious, this country will shine. Until then it will stay focused on food and marriages. A sleeping society indeed.
What can you expect from people who used Machiavellian tactics to come to the top and acquire vast amount of wealth, compassion, humanity, love? Money worshippers will do anything and everything to grab money and power and no soul's sanctities is enough.

The problem isn’t only corruption but also not following through on previous administrations work and building upon it. We have politicians who are only interested in slapping there names on buildings and roads that honestly serve no good purpose. The next will come and stop it and start his own useless project and policy. The cycle just never ends, hence nothing gets done you build a bridge and stop work to build another one next to it, that my friend is Pakistani mentality.

The problem isn’t only corruption but also not following through on previous administrations work and building upon it. We have politicians who are only interested in slapping there names on buildings and roads that honestly serve no good purpose. The next will come and stop it and start his own useless project and policy. The cycle just never ends, hence nothing gets done you build a bridge and stop work to build another one next to it, that my friend is Pakistani mentality.

Politicians have no say in Pakistan, they're just puppets.

Correction : incompetent and corrupt Pakistanis
Further correction Pakistanis are corrupt due to the corrupt establishment which was responsible to run the country it is due to them every thing is for sale who has the buying power can get any thing Our law,prosecution,security and even our Government is for sale if you has the buying power

Back
Top Bottom