Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1200-510058034-desert-rose.jpg

Written by: Slav Defence
Category: Opinion

I do not know, whether should I laugh or cry. I don't know that as if should I lie to you all or speak up the truth. I sometimes, don't even know whether I should give you all answers on basis of simple religious angle, political angle, religio-politics (religion influencing politics) or politico-religious (When politics influence religion & you wont find it in google cause I coined it). I thought, that what if I try to write an answer on basis of simple geo-politics based answer.However, I failed because I am firstly a Muslim and Pakistani.

You see, I can use fancy terms as much as I want, could either put you all under a delusion, can give you either false hope or worse make you feel depressed or hopeless. So, I have to show my face to Allah subhanawatala and speak up the truth.

The truth does not require fancy or lavish words. In simple terms, we have become cowards, all of us and we try to name our cowardice as intelligence, smartness, sharpness etc. Some are even way smarter at coining terms and hence use the word strategic which is nothing but a bluff in the name of fancy doctrines that is meant to tailor our inner fear and weakness.

I tell you, Muslim world contains billions of Muslims and we have wealth, health etc but we cannot fix up small things and the reason is that we are not man enough to take risks and challenges bigger than us.

Our main problem is that we have forgotten the message of Islam and we do not recognize each other on basis of Muslims but as Ajams, Arabs, Black and Whites!
dfde34f7689cb427cc2f6b4a7a76d8ae.jpg

This corruption had nourished evil roots of hatered and jealousy many times in past and presence and hence Muslims around the world have and are forgetting the message of Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H).

c7068672be9d9184712906a10315ba8c.jpg

Let us start with Arabs - I ask you to look at the risks our Arabian forefathers have taken thousand years before. They had this audacity to fight with the nation 100 times mightier than them. Their interests were more inclined towards the prosperity and harmony of Islam. Arabian land is a mother who has given birth to the brave most leaders, warriors and fighters. I still believe that this land is fertile. When this land in intense darkness, could harvest nothing but purely the nur of guidance and when the greatest man who ever walked on the face of earth who is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who spoke the divine words of Allah subhawanatala and I swear by Allah that my words shall finish but not the wisdom and majesty that this land has unveiled in the form of Muhammad(PBUH) will not finish would born, then why not the same land can again give us another descendent and leader? The rose of time is still blooming.
1200px-Atauriques.jpg

Now Turks - When Spain was slowly giving death to civilization, culture and those bodies who bore Islam, the greatest thing that ever happened to us was rise of Turks. Their contributions cannot be summed up in few words. Then we also have sub continent and other Muslim countries who opened beautiful chapter of contributions.
Our downfall started when amongst us, the Arabs, Turks or any other Muslim land the most corrupted generations were born who back stabbed us in our backs. We lost our dignity because we failed our own brothers and facilitated our worse enemies who enjoy every moment of torture through which the suppressed amongst us will go through. Most importantly, we did not collaborate in the world of research the way we should nor ever thought to make research process easy and approaching. This further downgrade our class and character as Muslim and we ended up like a lost sheep. All we know now is to argue whether this is halal or haram rather than how to amplify given energies and harvest forces of nature into something powerful and constructive.

P1030306.JPG

Now the time has changed, we have entered in the 20th centaury and as we all know that powerful tech and new methodologies of weapon, surveillance and AI are invented. Biochemical and biomedical research is at peak and the hype of it precedes.
MIT-Predicting-Reactions-1-press.jpg

Once, there was a time that we invented instruments to research and worked in medicine, light and biology. There was a time when we took our education seriously and invented the concept of "University". After that, EU contributed and we slowed down and finally we are currently here. We either do not have such tech or if have then we cannot afford to fight because of our cowardice, difference of interests and domesticated nature. This has suppressed us further.We are hyped up and divided. The interesting thing is that few countries in west are problematic, rest are as equally peaceful and what drives them to fight is not even faith, it is business, money, economy, agriculture so that they can live "peacefully".
6e2e98fc12e2bfffbda9b275931122a7--turkish-art-ottoman-empire.jpg

So, what to do now? Turks, wounded from past and faced isolation because of their glorious nature and not knowing that the luster of their past is still shining so brightly that it has put an awe in the hearts of their enemies that is mostly expressed in the form of jealousy and denial. Our beautiful wounded Turk brothers have recovered but the mark of wound is still left in them and they cannot get rid of the emotional trauma from it. Following the teachings of Kemal Ataturk who wiped their tears and comforted them in desperate times, some emotional Turks are going astray and think that having Israel as an ally is better than having relationship with Arabs.
On the other hand, those negative forces who tried to stab Turks also hurt themselves and now country like Palestine is slowly dying and only awaiting for us to softly put our hands on it and respond back with iron fist to her enemies.
bethlehem-wall-overview-3.jpg

Now, Pakistan! My homeland brothers and sisters!! My forefather have opened their eyes with the sound of bullets instead of adhan. I don't know what our forefathers have heard first? You know, Pakistan is also undergoing through similar pain as Turkey and Arab has her own regional problems which she is unable to convey. Since, all of these countries cannot afford a fight therefore disinformation is continuously being used as tool to create hate and frustration.
hqdefault.jpg

KSA and other Muslim countries had helped us so much in past like Turkey that I have no words. However, Arabian countries also have established relationship with India and invest millions in it. Instead of Arabian world China shares our concern and is our unconditional ally in case of India. No other country do that, not a single Muslim country except China who is also our neighbor as she has her own priorities and reasons.
aktc-pakistan-101263.jpg

Hence, we all need to prioritize our preferences. I suggest that let us all try to have meaningful discussions and heal each other's wounds and make our first priority to establish relationship on basis of guidance and vision presented by Allah Azzwajal himself and not repeat the mistake of our forefathers, following patience and acceptance that one's enemy might be other's ally and stay neutral understanding their geo-political situation but should make a defensive block and put all diplomatic, economic stress to favor and lift up weak nations amongst us.

We need to stand up and compromise with each other. No matter what how much we deny, our hearts beat for each other. Kashmir and Palestine are bleeding and they need our voice and Iron hand. They need us to be a block. I challenge you to raise your sound and see what you will get. However, do understand for not to make the mistake and understand that our antagonists themselves have many people who have charming character and virtuous class. Inshallah, once again peace will prevail but we have to, all of us have to let go of past and start looking at future.

Regards
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: The article does not represent any views of Pakistan Defence management.

The article may have citations or op-ed. The Pakistan defence is not responsible for any of the citation flaws or reference crisis (if any).In addition to that we are not responsible for copy rights of any image or conflicting points mentioned.

Last edited:
@Blacklight here is an answer to the question you asked me.

Marvelous. Let me make it a Sticky Thread

You cleverly forgot Uighurs sir.
I am, someday will try to write on them as well. However, my source will not be atleast some what western because I know the depths of dis-information deliberately made by higher levels to create pressure groups. I know how data bluff works.
I will that's why tell you to always see your sources first. After attack on Afghanistan & OBL Abbottabad bullshit I am not so naïve that I will fall into BBC or CNN or FOX news propaganda.
regards

Last edited:
Wow slav its like all i could have wanted to say on the topic, this is such an emotional topic for me and you both. I really hope we could rise above the hate, the differences and work together for the betterment of the world instead of fighting amongst each other. Well put and excellent post.

No mention of Bangladesh.

Now that's what i call progress

Wow slav its like all i could have wanted to say on the topic, this is such an emotional topic for me and you both. I really hope we could rise above the hate, the differences and work together for the betterment of the world instead of fighting amongst each other. Well put and excellent post.
Wajsal,
It is emotional topic for everyone. Social media is such a powerful tool, we can use this soft power to help people change their minds become closer and peaceful. Past cannot be changed but atleast we can look up to Allah and pray for safe, peaceful future.
Regards

Written by: Slav Defence
Category: Opinion

I ask you to look at the risks our Arabian forefathers have taken thousand years before....

Now Turks -

While the messenger and his closest companions can be regarded as our spiritual forefathers, calling Arabs 'the forefathers of Pakistanis' is silly and counterproductive.

Ummah as a single religio-political entity has never existed in history. Muslims have been fighting other Muslims since Jamal .. Arab imperialism is not Islam, nor is the Turk or Mongol imperialism.

Wajsal,
It is emotional topic for everyone. Social media is such a powerful tool, we can use this soft power to help people change their minds become closer and peaceful. Past cannot be changed but atleast we can look up to Allah and pray for safe, peaceful future.
Regards

Why don't you unban few members as part of Ramadan clemency or Covid19 Relief?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom