What's new

The weapons Ukraine uses against Russia

@dexter, why do you often post pro-NATO sources ? For example that Iraq vid. And now the presentation of this idiot from Caspian Report who has a grudge against Russia.

It's true,CaspianReport is strongly anti-Russian.

And? Does that hurt your little heart?

Its good to know what Ukraine gets delivered to deal with its infestation problem.

@dexter, why do you often post pro-NATO sources ? For example that Iraq vid. And now the presentation of this idiot from Caspian Report who has a grudge against Russia.

I have never seen you asking thst guy ftom somalia why he only posts kremlin scources.

Do my posts really reflect that I am anti-Russian or pro-NATO, I don't take any sides.
That Iraq video was made by DW, so what do you expect. The reason I posted the Iraq video (if you have watched all parts) is that they (West) somehow admitted their blunders in Iraq invasion.
I just want to share these videos, and hear views from others and I like to hear from both sides in any issue or conflict.
I mostly avoid discussions or debates, since there are much better people than me of high intellect on this forum like you.
I hope it is clear to you.

Do my posts really reflect that I am anti-Russian or pro-NATO, I don't take any sides.
That Iraq video was made by DW, so what do you expect. The reason I posted the Iraq video (if you have watched all parts) is that they (West) somehow admitted their blunders in Iraq invasion.
I just want to share these videos, and hear views from others and I like to hear from both sides in any issue or conflict.
I mostly avoid discussions or debates, since there are much better people than me of high intellect on this forum like you.
I hope it is clear to you.

Thank you for the clarification but I must add that you should add your commentary as well because there should be no confusion about your position. You make the effort of watching these vids at length so it will take just a little bit effort in composing your views in the OP. This is a discussion forum after all.

maybe because he works for them?

Well, I hope the explanation he gave in post# 6 is true and let's wait for his response to my post# 7. :)

I have never seen you asking thst guy ftom somalia why he only posts kremlin scources.

You want that thread to be flooded by crooked people like Vergennes, Messerschmitt, Mmr, Wood, F-22Raptor etc ? You don't want the Russian side of the story ?

Thank you for the clarification but I must add that you should add your commentary as well because there should be no confusion about your position. You make the effort of watching these vids at length so it will take just a little bit effort in composing your views in the OP. This is a discussion forum after all.

I understand that I used to participate a lot in discussions but I am stuck in too many things at once. Due to my busy schedule, I avoid jumping into any discussions. And here some people take it to 4-5 pages or 1500-2000 pages at some point :D

Back
Top Bottom