What's new

The pace of development and the matters of national security

MarkTheTruth

Reaction score
thunder is co production with China, took several years in development, it lacks few things compared to f-16s, theres a five year plan to upgrade engines and this and that.....

These are the statements I read in the threads. Am proud on thunder but such statements raising questions in my mind. can someone answer?

why we are working on five years plans on thunders only, I mean can we really afford to wait another five years for the upgradation of thunder only or we have other jet programmes going on parralel to this one too?

We need to take revolutionary steps towards the national security. The threats, we are facing from last 65 years are tranforming into more dangerous situation. It is not only India but many, infact many more, others who are betting against our security. Looks to me like we need to move faster than five year plans. Ofcourse the budget is the problem. But we can still manage it.

Keeping in mind the pace of development of skills and expertise, can someone predict that this would lead to a fast pace developments of future jets and that is also within the country for Pakistan Airforce?

thunder is co production with China, took several years in development, it lacks few things compared to f-16s, theres a five year plan to upgrade engines and this and that.....

These are the statements I read in the threads. Am proud on thunder but such statements raising questions in my mind. can someone answer?

why we are working on five years plans on thunders only, I mean can we really afford to wait another five years for the upgradation of thunder only or we have other jet programmes going on parralel to this one too?

We need to take revolutionary steps towards the national security. The threats, we are facing from last 65 years are tranforming into more dangerous situation. It is not only India but many, infact many more, others who are betting against our security. Looks to me like we need to move faster than five year plans. Ofcourse the budget is the problem. But we can still manage it.

Keeping in mind the pace of development of skills and expertise, can someone predict that this would lead to a fast pace developments of future jets and that is also within the country for Pakistan Airforce?

Sir the questions you raised are the same one for which everyone is sick of replying time n time again........atleast um having headache for a month, for the answers of your queries you must thoroughly go through jf-17 thread and fc-20 thread

thats the only favour atleast i can do

Back
Top Bottom