Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Steering committee reviews preparations for IDEAS-2014

IDEAS.jpg

The 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) will be held from December 1 to 4, 2014 at the Expo Centre, Karachi.

This was stated by Brig Mazhar Mushtaq Qureshi during a press briefing at the Expo Centre on Wednesday after the first Steering Committee meeting for IDEAS-2014. The meeting was chaired by Maj Gen Tahir Ashraf Khan, the Director General of the Defence Export Promotion Organisation (DEPO), Ministry of Defence Production.
He said that IDEAS is a manifestation of Pakistan’s indigenous defence production capabilities aimed at utilising its export potential. It is an established rendezvous for convergence of international defence exhibitors, official defence delegations, security analysts and top level policy planners, he added.
Brig Mazhar Mushtaq said that IDEAS has significantly contributed towards promoting strategic partnership with the country’s friends and has served to achieve the shared objectives of peace and stability in the region.
The meeting was attended by representatives of relevant ministries, armed forces, law enforcement agencies, relevant government departments, DEPO officials and Badar Expo Solutions (event manager).
During the meeting, departments responsible for the conduct of various activities for IDEAS-2014, were briefed about the requirements related to layout and organisation at Expo Centre, traffic management, communication infrastructure and allied facilities around the Expo Centre.

Steering committee reviews preparations for IDEAS-2014 | Pakistan Today

When can we apply for Passes? I am a student am i eligible to get a pass or do i need to contact someone in the forces or gov?

I'd like to participate as well. Any info in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

When can we apply for Passes? I am a student am i eligible to get a pass or do i need to contact someone in the forces or gov?
International Defence Exhibition & Seminar IDEAS PAKISTAN 2012 Defence Show, Military war weapons safety installations armoured vehicles alarms cctv communication bomb disposal equipments export show

IDEAS 2014

IDEAS, a biennially held defence exhibition, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations.

The IDEAS-2014 team will welcome you at Karachi Expo Centre for the 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) event from 1 to 4 December 2014. The IDEAS 2014, being the most strategically important event of the region, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. The 4 days of the Show are exclusively for trade visitors and high official defence delegates.

THE REGIONAL DEFENCE MARKET

The most volatile geopolitical region of Asia is one of the largest markets for Defence Products. In a bid to effectively meet the new challenge posed by the transformed regional and global security dynamics, the Asia as well as governments of the neighboring continent of Africa allocates significant budgets for modernization and up-gradation programs for their armed forces.

I hope this time we manage to sell something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom