What's new

Terrorists blow up 2 schools in Balochistan for "hosting polls".

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two polling stations blown up in Balochistan

kp-school-blown-reuters-670.jpg

QUETTA: Bombers on Thursday blew up two schools designated as polling stations for Pakistan’s general election next week, police said.

A boys’ primary school and a middle school were bombed at the village of Chattar in Naseerabad district in the southwestern province of Balochistan.

“The school buildings were designated as polling stations for the May 11 general election and we think that they were targeted for this reason,” district police chief Tahir Allauddin told AFP.

He said three rooms of the middle school, 350 kilometres (217 miles) southeast of Quetta, were destroyed and both rooms of the primary school were demolished.

Another police officer confirmed the incident and said nobody had yet claimed responsibility.

Violence has risen sharply before the vote with at least 61 people killed in direct attacks on politicians and political parties since April 11, according to an AFP tally.

Abdul Fateh Magsi, who was running for the regional assembly in Balochistan as an independent candidate, was shot dead on Tuesday when his guards exchanged fire with tribal policemen at a checkpost outside the town of Jhal Magsi south of Quetta.

In much of Pakistan, a direct threat from the Taliban against the three parties in the outgoing government has curtailed public rallies before the polls, which will mark an historic democratic transition of power.

Balochistan is one of the country’s most deprived areas. It suffers from a separatist insurgency waged by Baloch rebels, an Islamist militancy and sectarian violence against the Shia Muslim minority.

Two polling stations blown up in Balochistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Here we go

Indian funded militants in full swing.

You just wait when Imran comes into power, we are going to crush you and send your bodies back to India.

It is obvious that these terrorists do not care that they are destroying schools in the process. The sad truth is that this is not the first time a school has been destroyed by the militants in the region. The number of schools destroyed by the terrorists throughout Pakistan is well into thousands. This time the purpose behind this attack is to deter people from voting. But we encourage the people of Pakistan to stand for their rights, and do not let these cowardly attacks discourage them from exercising their right to vote. We encourage and support the Pakistani forces in countering the threat posed by these extremist organizations. We reiterate what Patrick Ventrell, Department of State Acting Deputy Spokesperson, said recently: “We condemn the violence surrounding the elections. We do continue to urge Pakistanis to get out and vote and express their free will so that democracy can prevail and the people’s voice can be heard. And so we’re concerned about the violence but we urge the electoral process to continue.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I hope Pakistan militaire strikes these terroriste with full throttle and personally after the Boston bombing, we should all as a global communtie take a zero tolerance towards them as their heinous crimes have no limit. @Aeronaut, Has the pakistan government identified any possible terror groups because from the location on google earth, it seem like this place was very close to the border in afghanistan, could this possibly be a tarek e talibon attack on pakistan soil?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not condemn their act because it will not change anything :disagree:

@CENTCOM works for BLA ?? :angel:)

I think the covert operation and insurgency support is the dirty work of CIA which is a separate organisation...
CENTCOM are as i understand ..representatives of US armed forces.
US armed forces are highly unlikely to be supporting baloch insurgency or any anti state activity in Pakistan..

unified-command_world-map.jpg

http://www.centcom.mil/ur/about-u-s-central-command-centcom

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the covert operation and insurgency support is the dirty work of CIA which is a separate organisation...
CENTCOM are as i understand ..representatives of US armed forces.
US armed forces are highly unlikely to be supporting baloch insurgency or any anti state activity in Pakistan..

unified-command_world-map.jpg

U.S. Central Command |

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was just joking anyways thank you for your effort ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom