What's new

Tendulkar proposed four 25 over innings in ODI's

yeah it was proposed couple of months ago and eventually rejected

i think it was a bad idea if there was 25 over innings and then after a short break same team finishing their innings with remaining 25 overs. But at the same time its a wonderful idea if Team A plays 25 overs and then Team B plays 25 overs and then Team A plays the remaining 25 overs and Team B has to finish the innings afterwards. Very similar to the test cricket though but it can be very interesting too

PS: I think ODI is perfect for now... T20 already have 20 over innings so there is no point having another 25 overs innings and if you change the entire format of the game it may become interesting but ODI is already very interesting game of cricket

how can one make records like tendulkar did making centuries and all if 50 overs innings is ended. Tendulkar should be told its a wonderful idea but I am afraid that the records set by all the great players will have to be deleted since in new format the players wont be able to break if your kind proposal is accepted.

how can one make records like tendulkar did making centuries and all if 50 overs innings is ended. Tendulkar should be told its a wonderful idea but I am afraid that the records set by all the great players will have to be deleted since in new format the players wont be able to break if your kind proposal is accepted.

nahi he didn't mean anything like that

in fact it will make easier for other batsmen to break Tendulkar or anybody's record in ODI's.

The innings will not end.... the innings will continue... he just want to give break to players and the public

nahi he didn't mean anything like that

in fact it will make easier for other batsmen to break Tendulkar or anybody's record in ODI's.

The innings will not end.... the innings will continue... he just want to give break to players and the public

If its not a test cricket kind of proposal like one team1 bats then team 2 and then again team1 bats and then the other and the match ends then there is absolutely no need to break one innings into 2 parts. 50 overs are good.

And if he meant test cricket kind of format with 25 overs each then another format should be introduced and 50 overs cricket should remain as it is.

If its not a test cricket kind of proposal like one team1 bats then team 2 and then again team1 bats and then the other and the match ends then there is absolutely no need to break one innings into 2 parts. 50 overs are good.

Like I said he I think he was more inspired by baseball than test cricket

A baseball game has 9 innings by the way

i know why he made this becoz his 200 recors will be never broke if this happens

Back
Top Bottom