What's new

Tayaba : When justice @ home slave

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its been one week, no FIR been filed against Judge or his wife.This little innocent girl seen too much home based terrorism inside the house of Judge. She been victim of these atrocities on daily bases. Do you think she will get justice. Look around if you have 11 year girl in your family and then look at this daughter of nation.

I am calling this terrorism, its not a minor case of torture. Because a well educated Judge is responsible for these daily atrocities.
Judge wife burnt her hand and back with hot rod. Confined her in dark store in the cold all night and the list goes on and on and on.
child-Copy.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

teen-girl.jpg

PicMonkey-Collage-53-1000x550.jpg

l_126561_064407_updates.jpg

Last edited:
This is just insane, how many more Tayabas are out there which we don't even know about. Does anyone think that this nation is worth saving. Every single person is a fraud, some are bigger frauds and some little. Some are committing fraud on the name of ethnicity, some in the name of religion, some in the name of liberalism, some in the name of saving democracy. Today I feel ashamed to be a Pakistani.

This is just insane, how many more Tayabas are out there which we don't even know about. Does anyone think that this nation is worth saving. Every single person is a fraud, some are bigger frauds and some little. Some are committing fraud on the name of ethnicity, some in the name of religion, some in the name of liberalism, some in the name of saving democracy. Today I feel ashamed to be a Pakistani.

Don't feel ashamed. Despite it's flaws, Pakistanis are a resilient, honest, hard working nation. It is only a few corrupt people who have hijacked this great nation. Unfortunately, the common man is bogged down trying to put food on the table for his family, hence corrupt people get away with it.

But one must remember:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.”

This person Additional District and Sessions Judge (ADSJ) Raja Khurram Ali Khan had been in the news in the past as well for all the wrong reasons......

http://www.dawn.com/news/1044342

Don't feel ashamed. Despite it's flaws, Pakistanis are a resilient, honest, hard working nation. It is only a few corrupt people who have hijacked this great nation. Unfortunately, the common man is bogged down trying to put food on the table for his family, hence corrupt people get away with it.

But one must remember:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing.”

Those few control everything, what can a common man do.........

Imagine , its CJ suo moto action. Otherwise this story never surfaced . Child protection bill collecting dust somewhere in the parliament.

Such a disgrace for the humanity. Why human rights NGOs are silent?. This judge must be dispatched to hell ... May Allah give someone the courage and guidance to take of this vermin.

Lols at respected judges they are fucking frauds!

They cant find the bloodh parents or kid now fucking bastards are sell off rishwat khaa khaa keh emaan rules sab baich dalla hai in haramion na!

2 din may faisla hoona chayeh tha lakin rooz ka naya drama cj sabh ka

But one must remember:

You sound optimistic but sadly i have lost all of mine. This is the country where they are adding poison in milk which our children will be drinking, this is the country where they are feeding donkey meat to the people, this is the country where fake mullah/pirs are molesting women in the name of Islam. This is a country where you can get any thing illegal as long as you have money while the poor can't even get legitimate things. This is the country where even a burqa clad woman is not safe from perverted men on the streets. This is the country where to get a job merit means nothing and who you know counts for everything.

So am i wrong to feel ashamed?

You sound optimistic but sadly i have lost all of mine. This is the country where they are adding poison in milk which our children will be drinking, this is the country where they are feeding donkey meat to the people, this is the country where fake mullah/pirs are molesting women in the name of Islam. This is a country where you can get any thing illegal as long as you have money while the poor can't even get legitimate things. This is the country where even a burqa clad woman is not safe from perverted men on the streets. This is the country where to get a job merit means nothing and who you know counts for everything.

So am i wrong to feel ashamed?
IF your contribution to changing this picture is zero, and limited to writing on PDF, then YES you should feel ashamed.

Control their sphere of influence, have an impeccable character. IF everyone of us, insures we are spotless, society Will Change.

control their influence? how can a helpless common person do that, yes a person can change itself, but even that is sometimes not possible, the system won't let u do that..... e.g is u will have to bribe to get ur thing done in gov.......

you know it's time mourn the death of humanity & failure of system when a minor girl being brutally tortured at home by so called custodian of law & justice says in her statement that "she fell from stairs"

Last edited:
Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

"And O my people, ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in showers and increase you in strength [added] to your strength. And do not turn away, [being] criminals."
AlQuran 11:52

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying : Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me. (The Holy Prophet) further said: By Allah, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than what one of you would do on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand. I draw near him by the length of a cubit and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit. I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly."
Sahih Muslim Kitab at Tauba Book 37 Hadith 6610

Back
Top Bottom