What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid analysis on appoinment of New Army Cheif

Thats sad.

But i was quite happy to see almost NO anti-India rant by that fellow :lol:

Yaar he's not a dumb fella, he has well groomed critical thinking and articulation abilities. Its just distasteful when he gets too emotional about what India is doing and all. He could say the same thing in a mellow way and get taken seriously. He has been ridiculed so much for his attitude, that even when his content is impeccable, he's not taken seriously.

Yaar he's not a dumb fella, he has well groomed critical thinking and articulation abilities. Its just distasteful when he gets too emotional about what India is doing and all. He could say the same thing in a mellow way and get taken seriously. He has been ridiculed so much for his attitude, that even when his content is impeccable, he's not taken seriously.
how can you totally neglect his ghazwa-e-hind propaganda? :O

he is improving though

Why she is shouting with such High pitch??

@Zaid: He is proven AH.
@new General : Same mistake, Making pawn a minister..

Don't tell me you lose sleep over that. :lol:

Not really. And his think tank hardly involves any thinking. He hardly cites his sources in his reports and replaces a level headed analysis with theatrical jingoism.

His think tank wouldn't pass any accreditation standards in a rigorous academic test.

But then again, he plays to his audience's prejudices

I don't agree the way geo and other liberal fundos are trying to malign him only tells he is now being taken really seriously

I don't agree the way geo and other liberal fundos are trying to malign him only tells he is now being taken really seriously
His analysis was good but sometimes he acts retarded.

i know he has strong anti-India/America notions.

Don't tell me you lose sleep over that. :lol:
I had a great laugh when he narrated that in brass tacks

I really find the woman annoying. Inta fake accent: yar nahi ati angrezi, koi masla nahi, bolo tou sahi!

Back
Top Bottom