What's new

Suspected Indian S-400 Site located at Gwailor

This is what Chinese Radar coverage in Ngari Kunsha Airport will look like.
Even for high altitude target, coverage are limited.Its bad at Ngari which is sandwiched between two mountain ranges, a plateau ~60km across and then the Himalayas proper almost 200km across towards India. Due to the terrain some of these radars will not be able to detect even aircraft in medium altitude if I am not wrong 👇
Chinese can also deploy AWACS as you've suggested India would.

I don't think so
Even from the border its 200+ km
Fatah 2 has a range of 250km

Fatah 2 has a range of 250km
How on earth 300mm rockets have long range upto 250 km?
Even the ER-GMLRS of HIMARS have extended range of up to 150 km...
downloadfile(2).jpg
downloadfile(3).jpg

Last edited:
MLRS don't have that long range bro...
HIMARS is 300km with an ER of 499+km

View attachment 935236View attachment 935239
Fatah-1, the one operational at the moment, is 150km. Fatah-2 is under development.

Fatah-1, the one operational at the moment, is 150km. Fatah-2 is under development.
Fatah-2's caliber and design are unkown and will probably be closer to PrSM and ATACMS than a 300mm rocket. Let's see.

Fatah-2's caliber and design are unkown and will probably be closer to PrSM and ATACMS than a 300mm rocket. Let's see.
They're missiles man. Since HIMARS have modular launchers, they're capable of launching ballistic missiles too
Screenshot_20230620-192430_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230620-192654_Chrome.jpg

They're missiles man. Since HIMARS have modular launchers, they're capable of launching ballistic missiles too
Again, call it what you want, it's within range of artillery fire. Fatah 1 can hit Bhuj if stationed south of Islamkot. A naval/SSG raid on Bhuj is also not out of the question.

Every S-400 site will have Barak-8/Spyder/Akash-NG protection. They're capable of engaging multiple targets at ranges up to 80 kms in severe saturation scenarios
View attachment 935232
Doesn’t matter under massive MLRS bombardment and other measures already in place. However, that doesn’t negate the threat it poses to flight ops.

I'm talking about the overall composition of missile artillery...

No, I have learnt this from your asmani kitab which says that earth is flat :lol:
Maybe read more instead of being a repetitive jerk

Every S-400 site will have Barak-8/Spyder/Akash-NG protection. They're capable of engaging multiple targets at ranges up to 80 kms in severe saturation scenarios
View attachment 935232
New Fatah-2 has 250km range
And only one Rocket is needed to decide the fate of S-400.
Continues surveillance is the problem
1689190180133.png

With our increasing UAV capabilities: we will soon be able to fill this gap also

Fatah-2 is a two stage long Range rocket
Screenshot_20230714_110937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom