What's new

Suicide bomber targets former mayor in Pakistan

Adnan Faruqi

BANNED
Reaction score

A suicide bomber blew himself up near the vehicle of a former mayor on the outskirts of Peshawar city in northwest Pakistan on Tuesday, killing two persons and injuring as many others.

The bomber targeted the former mayor's vehicle near a bus stop in Badabher area on Tuesday morning.

The former mayor was not in the car at the time of the attack. Two persons were killed and two more injured in the attack, state-run Radio Pakistan reported.

The former mayor, who is considered close to the government, has survived several attacks in the past,officials said.

No group claimed responsibility for the attack though such incidents are usually blamed on the Pakistani Taliban.

Peshawar is turning into Mumbai of 90s....so many bomb blast...Its about time both countries should work out to remove these terrorists once in for all.

I didn't mean frequency wise, i meant status wise....what people used to think of....

1. There was not a single suicide attack in Mumbai/India.

2. We don't harbor terriorists.

3. We don't harbor extremists.

I suppose those that attacked the Samjotha Express had arrived from Mars, and the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena are members of the world peace body. :cheesy:

There is a sticky thread for acts of terrorism in Pakistan but i guess you Indians don't get the same satisfaction until you banter on a new thread. Now that reminds me of some one should get infractions. ;)
BTW, "Two persons, including a Sarapanch, were killed at Bhanjanagar in Orissa's Ganjam district when armed miscreants fired and hurled bombs at them. Perhaps, i should also open a thread on that. !!

I suppose those that attacked the Samjotha Express had arrived from Mars, and the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena are members of the world peace body. :cheesy:

There is a sticky thread for acts of terrorism in Pakistan but i guess you Indians don't get the same satisfaction until you banter on a new thread. Now that reminds me of some one should get infractions. ;)
BTW, "Two persons, including a Sarapanch, were killed at Bhanjanagar in Orissa's Ganjam district when armed miscreants fired and hurled bombs at them. Perhaps, i should also open a thread on that. !!

He said we don't harbour terrorists. And he is right. The ones who did the samjhauta express bombings are in jail. Investigated and prosectued by Indian authorities. They don't roam around freely and preach and teach hatred.

And shiv sena or RSS hasn't indulged in suicide blasts.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...istan-call-patching-ties-ind.html#post2813898

Back
Top Bottom