What's new

Suggestion to moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India
Plzz moderators why dont u guys Increase the no. of post limit for a newcomer to start a new thread...

we see every now a then some new comers making threads on idiotic topic...who are registered just for Trolling...& then we see some Senior & old members getting banned...which is loss to the forum

The users should atleast have 200 post... so that he is experienced & matured enough to make a new thread...

we see every now & then some Paranoid Indian & pakistani new comer members making Threads just for abusing each others nationality...

It is seriously effecting the Credibility of this forum...

Hope u take my Suggestion positively...

Regards...

hope u guys take some action in its regards...

are u an idiot or what?he wil then start posting crap in various threads ruining them all instead of just creating one troll thread..we indians should be thankful to mods and refrain from initiating troll threads and not increase their work load by giving insane ideas:agree:

I second him.

Increase number of Mods or give certain authority to dozen members, who can just delete posts.
Increase the posts to 100 for thread starters.

I second him.

Increase number of Mods or give certain authority to dozen members, who can just delete posts.
Increase the posts to 100 for thread starters.

then people like nair saab a product of wife swapping would ruin threads by troll posts...that would be more bad... 5 posts for a thread is good...if u dont like thread delete it..simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom