What's new

Suggestion for New sub-forum

Reaction score
Country
India
I suggest the opening of a new sub-forum for posting news of co-operation, trade etc. between different countries like India-Pakistan or India-China in different areas ranging from healthcare to trade.

This sub-forum should be exclusively for positive news relating to co-operation and showing increasing people to people exchanges and contacts.

...all and only for the goody-goody stuff, you know.

Seems like a good Idea, I am quite keen on trade related news from PK, China and possibly BD, SL. Would help with my Imp/Exp Biz ;)

I suggest the opening of a new sub-forum for posting news of co-operation, trade etc. between different countries like India-Pakistan or India-China in different areas ranging from healthcare to trade.

This sub-forum should be exclusively for positive news relating to co-operation and showing increasing people to people exchanges and contacts.

Well....these kind of suggestions look good only on paper.......you know...there have been many times when threads got hijacked....actually...it happens all the time....

Well....these kind of suggestions look good only on paper.......you know...there have been many times when threads got hijacked....actually...it happens all the time....

I think having a seperate sub forum for such threads can be tried. It will definitely lead to more positivity on PDF.

true , but the fault lies with the people responsible , who derail a thread , which otherwise has no hostility .

nice suggestion sparrow .... let`s try...:tup:

thats a very noble thought , i for that matter have already started a thread for the same, Thanks Again.

I think having a seperate sub forum for such threads can be tried. It will definitely lead to more positivity on PDF.

true , but the fault lies with the people responsible , who derail a thread , which otherwise has no hostility .

It takes only one determined troll and all the pleasantries are thrown out the window

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom