What's new

Suggestion for adverstisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

upriver

New Recruit

Reaction score
I understand that you have to advertise to get this forum's budget. But the two graphic ads at the top are very distracting. It wouldn't hurt to remove them to the bottom of the forum, and you will still get the same pageviews for the ad. Text ads too, are very elegant and contextual.

Guy with 7 posts wants to complain about too much advertising? Donate money to the forum, then your concerns will be dealt with. :)

Oh hi Jewverine,

Read carefully, I was suggesting on placement of advertisements, not advertising.

I understand that you have to advertise to get this forum's budget. But the two graphic ads at the top are very distracting. It wouldn't hurt to remove them to the bottom of the forum, and you will still get the same pageviews for the ad. Text ads too, are very elegant and contextual.

Actually after some time, you will get used to it. I have hardly click on those ads myself but I might find bit strange if the ads were removed from it's location. It's more like the ads has become part of the forum page and it may not look as good as it is without the ads.

Yeah, the ads place in the bottom is better for us, but unfortunately, the merchants are not going to pay the same price where their ads are not in the prime real estate. I would say the rate on the top worth at least 10 times more than the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom