What's new

Stingers in Afghanistan

USA gave these weapons to Afghan mucahids during Soviet invasions....

I think this is well sample of supporting terrorism by USA. They were freedom fighters while fighting against Soviets. After end of war, these mucahids became terrorist for US and hole world recognize them as terrorist.

If people are fighting with enemy of US, they are good. But when they fight with American imperialism, they are terrorists ...

The US is liar and supports terrorism around the world against its enemies countries......:smokin:

USA gave these weapons to Afghan mucahids during Soviet invasions....

I think this is well sample of supporting terrorism by USA. They were freedom fighters while fighting against Soviets. After end of war, these mucahids became terrorist for US and hole world recognize them as terrorist.

If people are fighting with enemy of US, they are good. But when they fight with American imperialism, they are terrorists ...

Muhahdeen were declared terrorist because they supported OBL

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

The US is liar and supports terrorism around the world against its enemies countries......:smokin:

It is not true , only few lobbies in US are supporting Israel and zoinists

and again talks started between old friends USA talian in qatar

It is not true , only few lobbies in US are supporting Israel and zoinists

That's not true. Everyone in the U.S. government, CIA, head of U.S. military, and the U.S. media are supporting Israel and Zionists. They have blind love for Zionists and Israel, and they don't care how much money and American lives they lose for Israel. If you don't believe me, watch the Republican debates on television or on youtube. The U.S. media is destroying the one man who doesn't want to go to war with Iran for Israel and his name is Ron Paul. If a Republican becomes President, U.S. will start war with Iran that's how much they love Israel.

That's not true. Everyone in the U.S. government, CIA, head of U.S. military, and the U.S. media are supporting Israel and Zionists. They have blind love for Zionists and Israel,

Total bull crap. This is exactly the same as saying "If you are a Muslim, you must be a terrorist." Please do not paint with such a broad brush.

I am representative of a typical ex-military man in the USA and I have never had any great love for the State of Israel.

As for the Stingers - I had forgotten how old the system was. Designed all the way back in the early 1970's. Impressive performance back then, and one can only imagine how much they have been improved.

Any stingers still remaining in Afghanistan have long since ceased to function due to shelf life, batteries, cooling systems, etc. Otherwise, we'd have seen their use by now.

Total bull crap. This is exactly the same as saying "If you are a Muslim, you must be a terrorist." Please do not paint with such a broad brush.

I am representative of a typical ex-military man in the USA and I have never had any great love for the State of Israel.

As for the Stingers - I had forgotten how old the system was. Designed all the way back in the early 1970's. Impressive performance back then, and one can only imagine how much they have been improved.

Any stingers still remaining in Afghanistan have long since ceased to function due to shelf life, batteries, cooling systems, etc. Otherwise, we'd have seen their use by now.

Majority US Senators elected by Jew lobbies support , that is reason US always veto any UN resolution against Israel. US Nazis will emerge soon to counter Jew lobbies in US lol

Majority US Senators elected by Jew lobbies support , that is reason US always veto any UN resolution against Israel. US Nazis will emerge soon to counter Jew lobbies in US lol

I love it how people who don't have a clue about the U.S. political system make such broad comments. I don't even pretend to know Canadian, let alone Pakistani politics, which is why I don't comment on those political systems. But so many people repeat the mantra "Joos run the U.S.", that it becomes common.

Tell me, if the "Jew" (kind of a crude term, like "Jap"; try "Jewish") lobby is soooo powerful, how did Obama win the presidency vs. McCain? Israel HATES Obama.

Back
Top Bottom