Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Who is Gullu Butt?

Caught on tape: Vandal-in-chief is ‘PML-N worker’

723500-GulluButt-1403038213-602-640x480.JPG

Gullu Butt breaks windows of a car during the clash between police and PAT workers. PHOTO: INP

LAHORE:
A police ‘tout’ Gullu Butt, who smashed windscreens and windows of vehicles outside the Minhajul Quran International Secretariat in the presence of the SP Model Town-led police contingent, is said to be an active member of the ruling PML-N.

Television footage shows Gullu brought to the scene on a motorcycle. He was brandishing a club and chanting slogans.

When the melee broke out, he started smashing windscreens and windows of private vehicles with his club. No police official tried to stop him and the vandalism continued unabated.

Gullu Butt, who is said to be a resident of Faisal Town, is a police tout. It is learnt that a VIP calls him Sher-e-Punjab (Lion of Punjab). Gullu supplied water and cold drinks to the police officials throughout the operation.

However, he quickly disappeared after the operation, triggering suspicion that some police officers might have advised him to slip away lest the game was spoilt. However, since he has been caught on tape vandalising vehicles, all police officers pretend they don’t know him.

CCPO Lahore Chaudhry Shafiq Ahmed has ordered the arrest of the person who vandalised vehicles – but he couldn’t be arrested till the filing of this report.

Caught on tape: Vandal-in-chief is ‘PML-N worker’ – The Express Tribune

Gullu Butt, the long arm of the law!

Gullu Butt, the man responsible for damaging more than 20 vehicles belonging to citizens during the police’s violent attack on Tehreek Minhajul Quran (TMQ) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) workers in Lahore’s Faisal Town locality, is a police tout known for extortion and blackmailing of shopkeepers and residents of the area.

Butt was seen shamelessly dancing around after vandalising public property and his ‘services’ were acknowledged by none other than Model Town Superintendent of Police Tariq Aziz, who embraced the rascal and also patted his back. Aziz was also in-charge of the entire operation on Tuesday which brings the police’s claim of an anti-encroachment campaign gone wrong in an entirely different perspective.

Sources told Pakistan Today that soon after TV channels started showing footages of Butt’s vandalism, his friends in the police asked him to go underground to escape arrest. Butt has a history of notoriety and he has been a constant source of nuisance for the area residents, sources added.

Late on Tuesday, SP Tariq Aziz was made an Officer on Special Duty by Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif while Butt remains at large when this report was made at 1am on Wednesday.

Gullu Butt, the long arm of the law! | Pakistan Today

-------------------------------

Yesterday's drama in Model Town Lahore was a planned state terrorism of Punjab Govt, they did fake attacks on vehicles and police and then killed 8 PAT workers in response. CM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif said he didn't know what was happening in Lahore yesterday, while this whole drama lasted for more than 8 freaking hours and all media channels were giving live coverage.

Gullu Butt has been exposed big time as he is core worker of PML-N Lahore. He still remains at large after creating all this mess.

PS: I ain't PAT supporter, am just against this barbaric act.

=======================================================

Edit: Some more proofs of Gullu Butt as PML-N worker and right hand of Shahbaz Sharif in Lahore.

Gullu Butt: The ugly face Pakistani politics – The Express Tribune Blog
Police arrests PML-N activist for vandalism in Model Town protest - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

@Leader @mafiya @Armstrong @balixd @RAMPAGE @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Peaceful Civilian @Echelon @chauvunist @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif @Devil Soul @arushbhai @W.11 @Sedqal @batmannow @Khalidr @Akheilos @AdeelFaheem @IceCold @EyanKhan @Hyperion @saiyan0321 @Abu Nazar @HRK @Muhammad Omar @Aether @Jungibaaz @Luftwaffe

Last edited:
No policemen killed while Bahadur Chillar killed 8 protesters. When I heard Police is raiding places to arrest Gullu But, I mutter under my breath, BC, MC, LPC, Khoti kai bachay you were standing by yesterday when Gullu was destroying public property and giving you stole bottle of soft drinks, now you can't locate him nor arrest him

Gullu butt is quite popular in Lahore and has always been the forefront candidate of N when it comes to dirty and false flag ops.
The area where it took place had the barriers setup years ago and this is not something which was installed by PAT workers.

No policemen killed while Bahadur Chillar killed 8 protesters. When I heard Police is raiding places to arrest Gullu But, I mutter under my breath, BC, MC, LPC, Khoti kai bachay you were standing by yesterday when Gullu was destroying public property and giving you stole bottle of soft drinks, now you can't locate him nor arrest him
Just check the level of drama he himself has come to get arrested WOW he is the biggest drama nawaz family

All toppi drama, everything was pre planned, now Punjab Govt is trying to act innocent and get away with it. How come an 8 hour long drama continues in heart of Lahore and no one from govt knew about it when all the TV channels were broadcasting every second of it all over the country? Their own party workers were caught leading police force against unarmed PAT workers.

The fact is, Punjab Govt didn't intervene and let this drama continue till 8 hours until 9 innocents were dead. Now Showbaz is saying he is ready to resign if proved guilty. :pissed:

On top of that they are trying to sell us "Commission" will investigate, whenever in the history of Pak a commission was setup for investigation, it never went anywhere. In other words it will be swept under the carpet and awam will be made fool once again.

After all N-League was trying to do, rebuilding railways, PIA and opening power plants they've shown their true colours after all. They've made their supporters ashamed....
In short they've shown....
JAITHEY DI KHOTEY UTHAY AA KHALOTEY

PML-N complete caught off guard this time by media channels. Punjab Govt and police don't have any credibility anymore. No one will believe whether Punjab police recovers weapons from PAT supporters custody or nuclear bombs.

Wearing Inqalabi shirt and called him PML-N supporter

View attachment 35459 View attachment 35460

How would you explain other pictures where this alleged guy is damaging public property and police is just watching him? Why was he not apprehended?

What about the video where this guy is leading the policemen and giving them instructions on what to do?

Merely wearing PAT shirt doesn't make him their worker!! He is well knows for these false flags

How would you explain other pictures where this alleged guy is damaging public property and police is just watching him? Why was he not apprehended?

What about the video where this guy is leading the policemen and giving them instructions on what to do?

Merely wearing PAT shirt doesn't make him their worker!! He is well knows for these false flags

i was not saying that... he damaged the cars police support him hang him beat him but saying that he the supporter of the party is not right.... these are such kind of people give them some money and they will join every party and do anything for you... damaging the cars doesn't make him PML-N supporter either

Back
Top Bottom