What's new

Some questions for which i cant find any relevant answers.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How does one become :

1- Premium member
2-proffesional
3- think tank
4-moderator.

Not meant to be challenging anyone on their posts of those mentioned above. Just curious.

premium members are on paid subscription of some type..or 8000 plus posts.

And the others, senior member after 2000 posts right?

I believe senior members are after 1000 - 1500 posts.

Premium Members are paid subscriptions or 8000 posts.

Think Tanks are appointed by the Mods are Admins same goes for military professionals & moderators.

How does one become :

1- Premium member
2-proffesional
3- think tank
4-moderator.

Not meant to be challenging anyone on their posts of those mentioned above. Just curious.

1- Premium Member -8000+ posts Or $50 Annual fee.

2-Professional - Member of the Armed Forces of the respective country.

3- Think Tank - Selected by the board of Admins

4-Moderator - Selected by the board of Admins

5-Senior Member - 2000+ posts

If you pay an annual fee of $50 what are the perks guys? do you get anything special?

If you pay an annual fee of $50 what are the perks guys? do you get anything special?

Says Premium Member beneath your ID, then the color of your ID changes to something I don't know what to call it, then you also get to put a weird pic right under your ID... and finally you are immune to ban.

The "immune to ban" part is a joke.

Says Premium Member beneath your ID, then the color of your ID changes to something I don't know what to call it, then you also get to put a weird pic right under your ID... and finally you are immune to ban.

The "immune to ban" part is a joke.

Lolz! I better inform a few of my mates about this like jinxed girl, juice and Aryan b
Thanks for the info presi camacho

Does a professional inform somebody that he is a military man?

yes yes dear you be in eye of mods they ban you before then others .i ban because i was premium member and they don't like trolling flame from us lolz .

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Does a professional inform somebody that he is a military man?

not only inform but some thing more too chor na yaar heheheehhe

what is the advantage of being premium member?

secondly, i havent seen any non pakistani think tank yet.

yes yes dear you be in eye of mods they ban you before then others .i ban because i was premium member and they don't like trolling flame from us lolz .

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

not only inform but some thing more too chor na yaar heheheehhe

ok ok, i will leave it.

Back
Top Bottom