What's new

So who designed the AK?

The guy who designed the Stg44 worked for the Russians from 1945 - 1952.
Hugo Schmeisser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Say that main merit in the invention of AK belongs to the Germans - like saying that the U.S. missile program appeared only because of a German scientists.
At that time the Soviet Union had several projects of a new automatic rifle. But they chose project of yuong Kalashnikov. Read about it .In internet fully truthful information and not fictional made by enemies to defame the name of the great Russian gunsmith.

Say that main merit in the invention of AK belongs to the Germans - like saying that the U.S. missile program appeared only because of a German scientists.
At that time the Soviet Union had several projects of a new automatic rifle. But they chose project of yuong Kalashnikov. Read about it .In internet fully truthful information and not fictional made by enemies to defame the name of the great Russian gunsmith.

The US space program's Apollo success was centered around Von Braun (a Nazi) and nobody denies it.
Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US space program's Apollo success was centered around Von Braun (a Nazi) and nobody denies it.
Wernher von Braun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Okay. I gave a bad example. Here is another. Say that Kalashnikov din not create AK - all the same as saying that the twin towers were destroyed, not by terrorists, and by the U.S. government itself. This conspiracy theory. It has no relationship to reality. And you can easily make sure of this, if you look for the real sources of information, not conspiracy.

Okay. I gave a bad example. Here is another. Say that Kalashnikov din not create AK - all the same as saying that the twin towers were destroyed, not by terrorists, and by the U.S. government itself. This conspiracy theory. It has no relationship to reality. And you can easily make sure of this, if you look for the real sources of information, not conspiracy.

What do you suppose Hugo Schmeisser was doing in Russia for those years? Designing over mitts?

What do you suppose Hugo Schmeisser was doing in Russia for those years? Designing over mitts?
What's the difference what he was doing? Was a prisoner, like thousands of other Nazis. Once again - I do not want to argue with someone who believes in conspiracy theories. This is pointless.
Russian capable of creating genius weapons without any German prisoners.

What's the difference what he was doing? Was a prisoner, like thousands of other Nazis. Once again - I do not want to argue with someone who believes in conspiracy theories. This is pointless.
Russian capable of creating genius weapons without any German prisoners.

Umm..but he wasn't a prisoner. As Von Braun wasn't either.

Umm..but he wasn't a prisoner. As Von Braun wasn't either.
He was a prisoner. All those germans were taken into USSR after WW2. Here is some information from Wiki about him
"From the "characteristics" of foreign experts at the Department of the chief designer of the plant number 74 (Izhevsk, 1949) [1]:
Hugo Schmeisser Rihord Max. Technical education has not. In the course of its work on the project has shown himself as a practitioner constructor. From any engineering development refuses, citing the lack of special education and inability to independently design. Works on any plant used it can not be."
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шмайссер,_Хуго
google tratslate from Russian.
I can tell you that the German prisoners who are willing to work in the West - with the Soviet Union flatly refused to cooperate.

Back
Top Bottom