SKMCH Peshawar documentary movie

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
Cant view it @Leader :(
This content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by my device. :(
iOS and Adobe are like India and Pakistan.:cray:
Give me the tag I'll search for it.

Cant view it @Leader :(
This content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by my device. :(
iOS and Adobe are like India and Pakistan.:cray:
Give me the tag I'll search for it.

oh down with the american apple :p

here is the fb link

Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre - Lahore, Pakistan - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook

this is the fb page, probably you will find the video on top.

oh down with the american apple :p
To err is human...:cray:

Leader said:
Thanks for the link..it worked this time.
Is this a recent video???have they started work on Peshawar hospital???As in have the funds started to pour in???
And what about Taliban holding talks with govt.?? Has Imran Khan agreed to be the mediator???

And what about Taliban holding talks with govt.?? Has Imran Khan agreed to be the mediator???

Imran Khan refused to be the mediator between the two of them & unfortunately his only political strategy to be borne out of this it to hold another Dharna when the Talks Fail !

To err is human...:cray:

Thanks for the link..it worked this time.
Is this a recent video???have they started work on Peshawar hospital???As in have the funds started to pour in???

Yes this promo is for SKMCH peshawar.. its building is being constructed, probably it will take 2 years from now to make it full functional..

talks are basically to gain time till march, we have planned to establish writ of state with full force.. and no Imran Khan will not be mediator in talks.

Yes this promo is for SKMCH peshawar.. its building is being constructed, probably it will take 2 years from now to make it full functional..
Great!!:tup:

Leader said:
talks are basically to gain time till march, we have planned to establish writ of state with full force.. and no Imran Khan will not be mediator in talks.
My friends told me these talks must just be a way of smoking out terrorists cause last time they were near talks the top two of TTP were taken out one way or another.
And that the talks have already started in a secret hideout.Rumor???

Great!!:tup:

My friends told me these talks must just be a way of smoking out terrorists cause last time they were near talks the top two of TTP were taken out one way or another.
And that the talks have already started in a secret hideout.Rumor???

Depends, you cannot say for certain, which plan they are going to execute. Fazalullah was surrounded in Swat Op, yet he miraculously escaped to Afghanistan.

one thing is consistent in military Establishment "they are our assets." those who go against us, are not. so talks happen all the time, those who switch side are welcomed and further armed, those who dont, face the writ. talks will take place or probably rumours are true, but final decision will come from military establishment.. they decide plan of action.

10408613_896815593694195_1867692949304223830_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom