What's new

Siraki , Muhajir province is a step closer to split Pakistan in many parts.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reading news and hearing politicans for there own interesset want new province as Siraki , Hazara , Muhajir etc etc is a step closer to set Pakistan on fire and spliting Pakistan in many new Nations. PPL WAKE UP SAY NO TO UR POLITICANS. Yes for more provinces but not based on zaat paat and famile names. Imran Khan idea about making more provinces by making all districs into province is the best choice. Lets asume a Muhajir province will have only so called muhajirs living there ? In my eyes every one is muhajir but these politicans has made this into a issue to make profit from. Hazara province will only have Hazara ppl ? Do we want to make "ghettos" which westren countries fair in there countries and they do what ever they can to stop do so since that will be will be the end for there country.

So Pakaistanio JAGOOO and say no to province based on zaat paat etc. Khyberpaktoonistan was first step towards spliting Pakistan. They changed name from Sarhad to KPP did this helped people ? Did there life got better ? Did there goverment related issue has become eaiser ? NOOOOO !!! So just think and let others know too. spre the message.

Seems it will come reality thanks to Imran Khan, but create three provinces in Balochistan, two in Sindh, and a Hazara Province in KPK.

phly jo province hai wo konsy jinaah -iqbal - ilaqat -sur syed ke name per hain ? jo new provinces zaat paat zuban per na ban jaay ?

phly jo province hai wo konsy jinaah -iqbal - ilaqat -sur syed ke name per hain ? jo new provinces zaat paat zuban per na ban jaay ?
One way to solve Pakistan's problem is to make new provinces. Karachi is a classic example of dual colonization of Sindhi waders and Islamabad elite.

in my thoughts afghanistan is alive untill today because they have no strong provinces like we have . if they have a punjab or sindh like strong province afghanistan was braked long ago . we need same example at least 12 provinces so no one have power to mess with unity . i hope saraiki hazara sindh-2 and balochistan have 3 more provinces of first step

Back
Top Bottom