What's new

Sir Fatman17 joins 5k club! :)

Neo

RETIRED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Another great achievement for Defence.pk....Sir Fatman17 joins 5k club!​
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Words are never enough to thank an ex-military and a true patriot so lets just say that from the day you joined this community, Feb 24th, 2007, your presence's been felt and attracted many viewers to join this board. You've made a remarkable contribution and we're greatful for that.
Indeed you've conquered our hearts and souls and claimed your place as one of our most balanced, modest, active and knowledgeable members.

Thank you for being a part of this community! :cheers:

Another great achievement for Defence.pk....Sir Fatman17 joins 5k club!​
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Words are never enough to thank an ex-military and a true patriot so lets just say that from the day you joined this community, Feb 24th, 2007, your presence's been felt and attracted many viewers to join this board. You've made a remarkable contribution and we're greatful for that.
Indeed you've conquered our hearts and souls and claimed your place as one of our most balanced, modest, active and knowledgeable members.

Thank you for being a part of this community! :cheers:

Neo - this is embarassing! but thanks anyway! its been a great ride so far!:enjoy:

lol alot of emotions coming up these days there is a thread about sir mastan khan and now about sir fatman...lol....i guess someone needs to start a thread on the mod's now NEO,AGNOSTIC MUSLIM,BLAIN2,DARKSTAR as well as all the great mods out there i might have forgotten to name...

So who's next to join the 5k club?
Imran Khan, A. Rahman or Owais?
My bet is on Imran. :pop:

Congratulations on your achievement, well done.

Fatman17...certainly one of the most balanced, friendly, knowledgeable and positive Pakistanis i have had the pleasure of knowing.
Even if you had posted only 500...the quality of your posts is a testament to your contribution...

Its good to know that people like you are amongst us and gives hope that ...
come what may
Pakistan is here to Stay!

Keep it up fatman17...always rooting for you
:pakistan:

Well done indeed Fatman17 long may you continue to post here

Bring on 100000 posts

Sir Fatman congrats!
We definitely are, but 52 l/c would also be proud of you:yahoo::lol:

Congratulations Sir Fatman17! :tup:

Who's the man? Of course, it's FATMAN! :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom