What's new

Sim Records

SilentDeath

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can any one help me with this : i want to know if i can get my sms and call records. If not then is there anyone who can tell me for how many days are the sms and call records saved and how can we have them removed.

Can any one help me with this : i want to know if i can get my sms and call records. If not then is there anyone who can tell me for how many days are the sms and call records saved and how can we have them removed.

You can not remove your SIM record of calls and sms. Only the Company can do that.

If you want to check the record of your own number you have to go to the Franchise of the company who's sim you are using. Show them your CNIC they will check the ownership and will give you the record.

I dont know if they charge something for it or not

did you check your INBOX of your mobile phone?
and did you check your Call Record feature of your mobile phone?

if you're talking about total number of sms - then most phones usually have one option that tells you how many msgs you sent and received and for how long did you speak on the phone - sorry can't remember that option now as i don't need to check all that

---------------

if you want to trace your sms or calls you made - then there is no way for you to do it independently - only your mobile network will have all the records and it is highly unlikely that they provide you details (if you are on pay as you go only)

I actually want to know how long does a company keeps my calls and sms records.. and if i want to end my sim connection will the records be deleted or still saved .. I have some privacy concerns.

I actually want to know how long does a company keeps my calls and sms records.. and if i want to end my sim connection will the records be deleted or still saved .. I have some privacy concerns.

Your previous record still will be there.

I dont know for how long they keep but usually they can for years.

If anyone is bothering you. You can complaint to Cyber wing of FIA.

You can ask to your network operator. I think they do not remove data, call records and the first SMSs are stored in your SIM until your SIM memory is full. Its usually 64 kb.

Is there any way some one can get access to my sim data and if possible then who can ? and im just talking about the sim data the telecom company holds.

Is there any way some one can get access to my sim data and if possible then who can ? and im just talking about the sim data the telecom company holds.

Anyone who can have links or knows anyone in the concerned company can get your data.

Its not difficult

Back
Top Bottom