What's new

Signature Not Visible on every post

Pak_Sher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Mods:

I do not see my signature on every post. Is the PDF source code synchronized across all clustered servers or it may be that only a single node has my signature and when the load balancer hits that server, it shows up and when it round robins to the other the signature property is no there. Usually if my credentials are in a db that should not matter, but can you please take a look. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Pak_Sher

make sure your "show your signature" box is checked when you make a post

if others won't check that box - you won't see their signatures

if all of them keep it enabled.... you will see all signatures... and don't worry why you want to read siggy in each n every post

a quick refresh will do-

any way i dont want to open a new thread for this so i ask here-

i am having some problem with thanks button-
some times when i click it nothing happens and i have to refresh the whole page to thank an individual post and its a head ache if i have to thank many on a single page-

Any one else having the same problem?

a quick refresh will do-

any way i dont want to open a new thread for this so i ask here-

i am having some problem with thanks button-
some times when i click it nothing happens and i have to refresh the whole page to thank an individual post and its a head ache if i have to thank many on a single page-

Any one else having the same problem?

refresh the page and all is well

i don't face any such problem so far...

only thing is when you make a post and in the meanwhile more members has made a post... it will show the post of other members above you and the thanks button will not be appearing until you refresh the page... and that is completely understandable and nothing much can be done for now

Its okk yaar its working good for us

Hi Webby,

I see this new signature---on this member named ASTON-MARTIN------is that something new for the board----

" how am i writing??, please register your complains http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/aston-martin.html.."

That is something user has done for himself. You can do it, if you like.

in some posts mine are visible, in some not????, i have been using the same one from old pdf version, but this version has sig probs :S

can you see my sig now??

in some posts mine are visible, in some not????, i have been using the same one from old pdf version, but this version has sig probs :S

can you see my sig now??
make sure your "Show your signature" button is checked while you make a new post

Look at in the quick reply box. If its checked - the signature will always be displayed - otherwise no

i think , signature only appears on only your first post on that page

Back
Top Bottom