What's new

See What PM Imran khan used to say in Past about PTV FEE

Imran is very innocent...He should complete his premiership without any hindrance from any "Quarters"

Someone described a leader in a very memorable way, A leader is a man who talks the talk and walks the walk. our PM never cares about his words and actions. His actions in the Government often contradict what he used to say while in the opposition. All these shows either he was a novice at the time or hypocrite at the present. During my visit abroad I thought I should look for the difference between us as a nation and others, we are not inferior to any other nation in IQ [hysique or in any other capabilities. The only Flaw or fault we are suffering from is a double standard in words and actions. religion is not what you profess to believe, it is a life you live.

Someone described a leader in a very memorable way, A leader is a man who talks the talk and walks the walk. our PM never cares about his words and actions. His actions in the Government often contradict what he used to say while in the opposition. All these shows either he was a novice at the time or hypocrite at the present. During my visit abroad I thought I should look for the difference between us as a nation and others, we are not inferior to any other nation in IQ [hysique or in any other capabilities. The only Flaw or fault we are suffering from is a double standard in words and actions. religion is not what you profess to believe, it is a life you live.

manchild drunk on populism

manchild drunk on populism
A drunk
The so-called most popular leader destroyed the country's economy. throw away every promise that he made to win premiership of the country. whom will you hold responsible for? Masses or the crooked leader? or his blind supporters? and you term it populism! wake up it is not a dream. Pakistan is facing the severest financial crisis due to THIS man.

Last edited:
Where does all this money go for PTV?
all government Idaraas are black hole for money
like to eat everything but nothing comes out of them

A drunk
The so-called most popular leader destroyed the country's economy. throw away every promise that he made to win premiership of the country. whom will you hold responsible for? Masses or the crooked leader? or his blind supporters? and you term it populism! wake up it is not a dream. Pakistan is facing the severest financial crisis due to THIS man.

He is the head of the biggest mafia in Pakistan called GoP.

Back
Top Bottom