What's new

Security policy: Nawaz Sharif visits ISI headquarters

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: To discuss the terms of the new security policy, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visited the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) headquarters in Islamabad on Thursday, Express News reported.
The premier is accompanied by his advisor Sartaj Aziz, Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Shairf and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan.
The Director General ISI – in the presence of Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani – will brief the prime minister on the intelligence agency’s past policies and future plans to curb security lapses.
During this meeting, the civilian and military leadership will discuss issues pertaining to the Afghanistan situation, Nato pullout and domestic terrorism.
The parliamentarians will also put forward questions related to the law and order crisis faced by the country.
Security policy: Nawaz Sharif visits ISI headquarters – The Express Tribune

Yeh aik to Shahbaz SHarif har jaga kyun fixy ho jata hai? Jahan bhi dekho pauhauncha hua hota hai jaisay CM nhn PM ho. Who is he to go and inspect ISI HQ?

Anyways, so that's why there was an increased Police presence onwards from Zero Point.

also look up into that diplomatic passport thing, I dont think so any pakistan can have it.

I am gonna open that thread, I have a few questions in my mind that you put up.

Yeh aik to Shahbaz SHarif har jaga kyun fixy ho jata hai? Jahan bhi dekho pauhauncha hua hota hai jaisay CM nhn PM ho. Who is he to go and inspect ISI HQ?

Anyways, so that's why there was an increased Police presence onwards from Zero Point.

Bhai ho toh aisa !!!!

Back
Top Bottom