What's new

Security of Information

opsroom

New Recruit

Reaction score
I want to discuss some issues. as im new in here i m amazed to see that some info posted here is too much sensitive to be discussed so much openly and there r members from other countries who keep eye on it. The information provided in these pages mostly is coming from authentic sources that are men in business. It may do a serious hard and provide valuable information to adversary in case of conflict.

I know not who is running this website and what are his goals and objectives. this i am sure that it is not and official forum coz oas is available for that.

Thirdly is there any alternative of this site for india, israel, usa or any other country where they discuss these things this much openly.

Please clear these things. thankx

Most of the information discussed here is open source, if anything is mission critical or "protected" than i am sure it gets taken down, if you are concerned about a specific thread or section of the forum, please email : WEBMASTER@DEFENCE.PK

But i do agree with you that the faces of SSG and Military forces involved in active operations should not be shown here.

@RescueRanger - Niazi Bhai kitni ghalat baaat haiii - You should be entertaining Bhabi & the kids on Chand Raat by taking them out for shopping & other stuff that families do aur aaap yahan PDF pei betheiii hoiii haiiin - Soooch leiiin Bhabi ke frying pan ke samneii aap kii sariii Krav Maga nikal janiii haiii ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger - Niazi Bhai kitni ghalat baaat haiii - You should be entertaining Bhabi & the kids on Chand Raat by taking them out for shopping & other stuff that families do aur aaap yahan PDF pei betheiii hoiii haiiin - Soooch leiiin Bhabi ke frying pan ke samneii aap kii sariii Krav Maga nikal janiii haiii ! :whistle:

When the cats away, the mice will come out to play... Get my drift :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to discuss some issues. as im new in here i m amazed to see that some info posted here is too much sensitive to be discussed so much openly and there r members from other countries who keep eye on it. The information provided in these pages mostly is coming from authentic sources that are men in business. It may do a serious hard and provide valuable information to adversary in case of conflict.

I know not who is running this website and what are his goals and objectives. this i am sure that it is not and official forum coz oas is available for that.

Thirdly is there any alternative of this site for india, israel, usa or any other country where they discuss these things this much openly.

Please clear these things. thankx

this website is run by CIA operatives in America. you got a problem with us boy? :lol:

What info have you got a problem with exactly? Be specific.

SAAB aircraft destruction being discussed openly :D

Chalo yar, that was a one off...but the news had come on the media before in one form or another, tayyaray ko shadeed nuqsan pauhauncha. I just refined it, and you know the rest.

But I wouldn't call it a big secret detrimental to security.

Agr kisi nay nuclear sites ka exact blueprint bataya hai to bolo!

Ya anything about HQ series, anything solid with conclusive proof or something big like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom