What's new

secrets of the doomsday bunker..

I think it'll not be a smart investment but it will be a wise investment if you're living in Pakistan.

As if they have attained a Divine Guarantee they would be saved!!! Ahh fools ahhh?!?!? What have the Sheyatin taken you the Ehl-I Dunya for?!?!?
bro i havent seen the video but there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking precautionary measures against a disaster which can come at any time. rather it is recommended to keep your horses ready for war.a nuclear war is very much likely as doomsday clock is at 2 mins to midnight. such a huge war is mentioned in hadiths so i think it is advisable to be ready for such a war. develop weapons to fight such a war. do everything possible to ensure safety of maximum population.

bro i havent seen the video but there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking precautionary measures against a disaster which can come at any time. rather it is recommended to keep your horses ready for war.a nuclear war is very much likely as doomsday clock is at 2 mins to midnight. such a huge war is mentioned in hadiths so i think it is advisable to be ready for such a war. develop weapons to fight such a war. do everything possible to ensure safety of maximum population.
In the video the owner of the company discusses a deal with india for 15000 bunkers in Kashmir.

In the video the owner of the company discusses a deal with india for 15000 bunkers in Kashmir.
good idea. india and pak need to prepare for the worst. it is said that hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

prepared lolz our previous leaders have dne great job by keeping us backwards which is actually advancement for survival mentally and living. after all you find plenty of ppl still using donkey carts and horses and buffalos.

Watch from 4.30 for an interesting bit of info re Pakistan's neighbours
what is the point of these bunkers.... because locals knows the location and easy target. Eventually these soldiers will come out and mountain war is totally different.

i think it is developed for possible nuclear war

When your time to die has come. You'll walk yourself to your dieing place. Be it inside a bunker or under a trailer.
When it's time, no one can escape it, and when the time has not come, no one can deliver it to you.
Sir G, what you have quoted is 100% right and true. But as Muslims we are also told to, 'First tie your camel and then trust ALLAH SWT'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom