What's new

Saudi, Iran Call 'Extraordinary' OIC Meeting | Details

masonic muslim leaders cant do nothing. times like this make you wish for khalifat leader like sultan abdul hamid. instead we get whiskey munirs, nawaj, bajwas, molvi diesel who bums billo rani.

someone tell arab oil di cks if you want strength then invest in one of muslim country to turn it into power house, not brothel house like oil kingdoms are. all they gotta to do is refuse to sell oil to west unless its for gold and silver.

Look at their defeated faces.
MBS is elated. Saudi Arabia only ever kills Arabs and Muslims like their own business. Moreover, as a trillionnaire his life is so different he cannot relate to anyone less than a billionaire. I mean it. He is pampered in opulence beyond our imagination and does not have a thing to worry about other than putting on a show.

Last edited:
masonic muslim leaders cant do nothing. times like this make you wish for khalifat leader like sultan abdul hamid. instead we get whiskey munirs, nawaj, bajwas, molvi diesel who bums billo rani.

someone tell arab oil di cks if you want strength then invest in one of muslim country to turn it into power house, not brothel house like oil kingdoms are. all they gotta to do is refuse to sell oil to west unless its for gold and silver.
The first step to become a power house is to say no to the Arabs' money.

The Khaleejis are back in the Jahiliyyah mode and for any investment they will expect complete slavery in return, not just profit alone.

Pakistan needs to decouple itself from the Gulf. That is the biggest cause and source of support and protection for the corrupt.

Decouple from the Gulfites and watch your destiny change for the better!

The first step to become a power house is to say no to the Arabs' money.

The Khaleejis are back in the Jahiliyyah mode and for any investment they will expect complete slavery in return, not just profit alone.

Pakistan needs to decouple itself from the Gulf. That is the biggest cause and source of support and protection for the corrupt.

Decouple from the Gulfites and watch your destiny change for the better!
i just say to oil arabs sorry but i am going to invade and take over oil fields, you may declare me kafir but i need that oil.

Back
Top Bottom